Hungover (10)

Aspyn PoV ..

My eyes fluttered open as the light from the windows seeped in .
I clutched my head as a stinging sensation shot through I groaned as I got up sitting up in my bed .
" your awake "
He said while fiddling with his tie " what are you doing here !!!"
" you told me to stay here so I did "
" and who changed my clothes"
I said looking at my clothes then glaring at him.
" me I didn't look "
He shrugged as if it was something normal I flushed red as I asked him if I got drunk
" yeah cuz your a dumb shit for taking them brownies "
He muttered "hey!"
I screamed while scrambling out of bed he walked out not replying the son of a bitch he made me where his shirt for some reosen I ignored it as I brushed my teeth and freshened up .

My head was beating in pain
" XAVIOR !!! Do u have parecetamals can you get me some !"
I screamed " yes there in the kitchen cabinet and no get it yourself "
I hear him say coldly I hugged as I went downstairs I watched him get into his Ferrari to get to work .

I opened the cabinet in frustration like didn't the dude have a heart geez I grabbed the paracetamol bottle a note flying out .

- Make me dinner when I get back and clean the kitchen ~Xavior

What the fuck was his problem like as if I was going to do that yes I scratched his stupid old car but he had all the money in the world God  .

I grabbed the home phone while going through his numbers book hoping to find a food place to order from after finding a number I called and ordered two pepperoni pizzas putting the phone back and jumping on the sofa .

                ~~~~~~~

" what the fuck! I told you to make me dinner and you go order pizza !?"
" don't know how to cook"
I said with an amused glint to my voice he was about to reply but the doorbell rang Xavior went to answer it  revealing a real hottie dressed in a leather jacket and Jeans with his hands around a petite girl with brunnete hair wearing a simple pink floral dress .

" what are you guys doing here ?"
" well hello to you to " they said while barging into the room I gave Xavior a confused look as I didn't know who they were

They both looked at me shock evident in there eyes
" your that crazy girl from that party "
The girl said " well geez thanks but I don't remember anything "
They both chuckled " you were really drunk that's why " they said while laughing I glared at them but I burst out into laughter in the end " anyways why are you in Xaviors house "
I sighed saying long story there names were Brandon and Gabriella and they were married with a little kid who I haven't met yet I kind of remember meeting them but the memories not clear they persuaded me to tell them as Xavior was having a business call in the other room I ended up telling them .

" he likes you he's rich he could have payed for that scratch in a second he's into you "
Gaby said with a happy look on her eyes Brandon nodded in agreement as he rubbed circles on her thighs you could see the love shining through there eyes and it was amazing .

" I don't "
Xavior says walking into the room halting at Gaby and Brandon I chuckle a little at his pissed of expression

" pfft sure Xavior you keep saying that"
Gaby said as we all laughed he growled while he sat next to me his arm brushing against mine sending shivers through my body .

                      We talked for a while but soon they had to leave " bye Aspyn and next time I'll bring my baby aswell " she said as I had said I wanted to meet the cutie I smiled as I hugged her and Brandon goodbye .

Authors note.

Yes ! I know tho chapter was really shit but the next will be good ooh lol so yeah byeeeeeee xxx