Shattered (14)

Xaviors PoV

We stopped in front of Rays house after mine and Brandon's business meeting the girls meaning gabriella and Aspyn were only home I open my Ferrari door and walk towards the house .

I could see a slight shadow at the side of his house I tapped Brandon's shoulder to get his attention he looked in the direction the shadow was and he froze .

" dude he's .. Oh Fuck !"
"Wtf is wrong "
I asked panicking a little
He ignored me and charged towards the guy and punched him in his gut

" What the fuck did you do to them !" He shouted " what what do you mean "
I asked raising my voice at him

" Call the fucking Police!!"

Brandon growled at me I nodded confused

I ran in the house confused about what's happening banging the door open I froze not able to move my blood was boiling through my veins I was shattered into pieces ..

" BRANDON come here "
I said tears coming out my eyes I ran to aspyns limp body she was stripped to her under wear with blood splattered all over her petite body .

" oh fuck please no baby "
I whimpered while holding her body I called the ambulance as I lay Aspyn gently on the sofa .

I charged outside and slammed my fist into the mans jaw I don't know what came into me but I grabbed his throat swueezing as hard as I could " what the fuck did you do " I screamed as his body gave up and he lay unconcios .

" I see Brandon carrying a limp body wrapped in a scarf then it hits me gabby was ..raped he was screaming at her to wake up while he bawled his eyes I ran to get Aspyn looking at her half dead body not responding .

The ambulance came shortly and I wheeped as I had to leave aspyn to them Brandon was going crazy as he couldn't let go of Gabrielle I don't blame him .

Once he let go of her I grabbed his hand and led him to my car I was holding way to tight but I had to release my anger we both got in me slamming my car door it was at the verge of breaking .

" I'm going to fucking murder that mutherfucker "
I growled while my hands wee in tight fist and my knuckles bleeding beacause of punching the piece of shit no one fucking touches my girl now he's in for it .

I speeded to the hospital they were admitted to and ran inside . " where is she "
I said while grabbing a doctors locker I had guards pulling me of telling me to calm down I growled in protest as they held me back .

She's drifted into coma because of the blood loss ..

As soon as the words came out my body broke down I lost control and began punching the wall " where the fuck is she !"
" be calm around her she might be in coma but she may still be able to hear you i ignored him and ran to the room he told me .

There she was laying on her bed she didn't look living I walked towards he picking a strand of her and moving it she looked lifeless and it made my heart ace in pain " baby please wake up "
I said while squeezing her little delicate hands

"I love you so much I can't live without you "
I can't believe I just said that but It was true I would sacrifice my life for her if that day came one thing I knew I was going to take revenge ..

I stared at her limp body and drifted of into deep sleep while holding her hands in mine ...

Authors note

I really hope you guys enjoyed it thank you so much ! Bye <33