Beach (22)

Xaviors PoV
I watched as Aspyn lay there with her crazy bed head all over the place I stifled a laugh as I moved her her out of her face she was drooling grabbing mine phone I took a picture and put it up in to my face book she would kill me .

She looked so peace full sleeping but that wasn't staying very long I smirked as I got the ice bucket full of water picking it up I waited till she shifted towards me without a seconds wasting I dumped the whole ice bucket over her head making her yelp .

Aspyns pov

AHHHHhHhHhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg oh myyy omggggg I said as my teeth chattered I was freezing and now he was dead Xavior got up ready to run I got up quickly running after him and jumping on to his back tackling him down I decided to mess with him abit as I trailed my finger down his bare chest he was just wearing his joggers his eyes turned dark of lust as I kept whispering vulgar stuff in his ear and just as he was about to kiss me I ran away he huffed as I banged my door shut crying of laughter I changed into my bathing suit as I carried on laughing not able to stop .

Me the girls and also the guys were coming to the beach because we all had a day of I packed all the towels in a beach bag making sure I've got everything and then slipped on my flip flops ready to go .

I walked out of the bedroom to see Xavuor in his swimming trunks and his eight pack begging me to touch it I mentally slapped my self as I squeezed his checks he was still bummed out I laughed at him as we drove to the beach where we were all meeting .

We walked over to sit on the sand I sat between Xaviors legs as he played with my hair they were all asleep probably were sunbathing I felt like it would be amazing to prank them .

I winked at Xavior and he knew what I was thinking because he smirked and nodded we started piling sand on all of them .

I froze as I felt Miya move a little bit then she snuggled up and it seemed like she was back to sleep I sighed relief washing me as I walked over to Ray and started finishing piling sand on him once we were finished we stared at our master piece proud of our selves .

We sat back down next to them and I couldn't keep my laugh in any longer I burst out laughing and people besides us looked at me like I was crazy I didn't care .

I carried on laughing while Xavior was trying to keep his we heard a loud snort from Brandon causing us to laugh even more .

" huh ? "
He mumbled he lifted his head a little and stared shocked at him digged in I cliched my belly as he started cussing and trying to get out I was rolling on the floor laughing I probably looked mad .

Shortly they all woke up with the same expression and gave us grumpy looks I kept on laughing and they gave me evil glares .
" okay okay I'll shut up now "
I said trying to calm down " good"
Miya grumbled while stoping her foot she looked cute

" come lets go get cola "
I said dragging Miyas arm to the small shop I made Gaby and Nicole come as well and left the boys to sunbathe .

" helloo ladies "
A guy around our guy said who was behind the cashier I replied a quiet hi as I was trying to find the fizzy drinks .

"Hey babe "
Miya said with a flirty tone I rolled my eyes how typical " Miya you know Alex is out here with the guys right "
I said winking at her she laughed " just playing "
She said we grabbed coca cola , 7up and some gummy sweets and obviously ice cream on the way out of the shop .

We saw the guys swimming in the water and dumped our bags down to run towards them lets just say there was a lot of snogging going on in the water ....

A/N

Just one effin chapter lefttttttttt omggggggggffggfffffggg thankssss for reading hope u liked it like and comment thankssss !!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx