Before I Start

A/N
Hi! Thanks for deciding to read this story! This is about "the Potters" I've been mentioning in my Tom Felton fanfic, By my Side (Please go and check it out :)) ) Now, I think I should explain what happened during the time before this story (it all makes sense to me because I've got other stories in my head/books ).

So like you've all read in the blurb Sally and Harry are cousins and they both survived the Killing Curse because Sally and her parents happened to be at Godric's Hollow, celebrating Halloween with Harry and his parents. Then they were with the Dursleys together for fifteen years until the summer holidays before their sixth year, aka the first chapter of this story. Sally is now with her brother, grandmother, who is the queen of the Wizarding World (and yes, I know there aren't supposed to be one), grandfather, uncle and his family at Castle Eclipse.

Sally goes to Hogwarts, just like Harry, Hermione, Ron and of course, Draco. Sally and Draco are best friends, well that's what Sally's thinking anyway, because Sally's in Slytherin AND Gryffindor. No one knows why, but she was sorted into two houses.

So how this works is (some of you might have read it in my Tom Felton fanfic) she was/will be in Gryffindor in her first, third, fifth and seventh year and Slytherin in her second, fourth and sixth.

And now, she's in her sixth year and... Things starts to get complicated for her.

So yeah, again, thanks for reading this story and hope you'll enjoy it!!