Chapter 7

I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday! Wifi was being really slow and then decided not to work 😒

'See you later, Sally.' Zac said and then he disappeared into the carriage to our right, which was the second to last one.

I headed to my left, where I immediately found the "Slytherin carriage". Literally, all of the students here in Slytherin. This carriage, unlike the other half further down had rows of seats, each two facing each other with a rectangular table in between.

Then, I caught sight of a girl with chocolate brown hair and soft green eyes, who happened to be one of my best friends from Slytherin.

'Sally!'

'Willow!' And we flung our arms around each other, jumping in circles in the narrow aisle.

'I missed you so much!'

'I missed you too!'

Willow was a loud, energetic girl and no body will guess that Willow was sorted into Slytherin. She was, unlike a majority of the Snakes, was so kind and accepting. She judged people by their personality, not their blood status. Though she did have some Slytherin in her, or otherwise she wouldn't be wearing green and silver, will she?

'I won't call you Lady Sally, unless I feel like it, because I know that you don't like it when people call you that and also, you haven't changed meaning that you're still the same old, okay probably not exactly the same, Sally Kate Potter as last year who just moved into Castle Eclipse.' She said all of it in one breath.

'Thank you!' I hugged her tightly again. 'You're the only one, I swear. Even Mr and Mrs Weasley was about to call me "Lady Sally"!'

'Oh really?' She laughed.

Willow's family, the Loziers, were Purebloods but were the sort of people who did not care about which house their children were sorted into. Willow's older sister, who graduated two years ago was a Gryffindor as well as their father, Willow herself is in Slytherin, her brother is in Ravenclaw and their mother was in Hufflepuff. Yet they were all generous people and I wished that soon, the majority of the wizarding world would have the same thought as people like the Loziers: happy with who they all are as an individual. They were also close to the Merediths (my Grandmother's surname) for many generations, and their relationship with them was still going strong.

'I heard that you and Lady Elaine hadn't been getting together well. Apparently she's jealous of you.' She said, slightly smirking for some reason.

'Yep.' I said, popping the 'p'. 'Hang on - why do you know that?'

'Well, Isaac told my brother and then he told me.' Willow said casually.

'Ohh right.'

'But it's not hard to be jealous of you. I mean, you're so pretty, smart, a legend at Quidditch, kind, caring, hilarious, loyal -'

'I don't have all those -'

'Shut up. Yes you do and everyone knows that.'

I opened my mouth but Willow clapped her hand over them. 'No more words from you please, Lady Sally.'

I poked her hand with my tongue, causing her to pull back immediately. 'EW!' She shrieked, wiping her hand on her jeans. 'Sally!' I laughed and poked my tongue out.