Chapter 9

I just want to say this.

Rest in peace, Alan. 😭😔 You always will be the most perfect Professor Snape that we could ever ask for and always be in the hearts of millions.

Always. /*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'PERSEUS JACKSON!!!' I screamed as soon as he answered my Iris message. It was the Demigod's way of messaging/video calling, using a rainbow and throwing a coin called Drachma, just like a Galleon in the magical world, as an offering to Iris, the goddess of rainbows. I was conjuring the rainbow with magic, which was extremely useful.

I was alone in my special room for the members of the Merediths that was located further down the Prefect's rooms and it was massive. It also would change appearance if you wished to as well. Right now my room had a king sized bed with four posts and dark green silk curtains on the opposite side of the door, a large book shelf and a large desk with a comfy leather chair on the right, two extremely comfortable armchairs and a coffee table in between in front of a fireplace and a door that lead into a magnificent bathroom. There were only Ed and Elaine's room near me but we could barely hear anything in our rooms so it was totally fine for me to shout.

'What?' He looked taken aback, staring at me weirdly. Behind him I could see Annabeth Chase, my best friend, his girlfriend and daughter of Athena (goddess of wisdom), Jason, the son of Zeus (God of the sky and the King of Mount Olympus) and Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus (God of fire, metalworking and forges) behind him and were laughing. 'What are you telling for?'

'You and Annabeth? Why didn't I get told!?!? And why is it that Willow knows before me???'

'Oh - I didn't know the timing to tell you, I'm sorry.'

'When did you get together anyway?'

'At the beginning of Summer.'

'Uuuuggggghhhhhhh!'

'Hey Sally when're you coming back here?' Annabeth asked.

'Yeah we miss you!' Jason said.

'And teach me those little magic tricks!' This was Leo.

'I don't know yet - I really want to visit you all! But I've still got school so... But I'll hopefully be able to go back after I graduate!'

'Well not hopefully, you are coming to visit.' Annabeth with a cheeky smile, causing me to laugh.

'Okay okay.'

'Mum's dying to see you, you know.' Percy said. 'Not seeing you or Edmund since you were like one or two.'

'I'm dying to see her! I'm sure Ed' is too. My grandmother would probably faint if she knew her daughter was actually alive.' I said the last bit in a quieter voice, even though no one would hear me.

'Maybe send her a photo or something.' Annabeth suggested.

'That's a good idea actually. I don't know why I hadn't been doing that.' I laughed, joined by the others. Then, I heard muffled voices in the distance and Leo shouted, 'Gotcha!!'