Chapter 13

Just a very random header (no offence to Twilight fans!) 😂

'Willow! Lynn!' I beckoned them over quickly as soon as I burst into the Common Room. Luckily they were sitting on one of the arm chairs near the roaring fire, talking to each other quietly. Though on the other side of the room, I saw Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, Pansy, Millicent and Draco on few of the couches. His grey eyes met mine and my heart jolted.

'Yeahh?' They both said together.

'I - I want to tell you two something.'

'Sure.' I could tell that they were trying to hide a smirk and look oblivious.

But I turned around and lead them outside the common room, towards my room.

Once Lynn had closed the door to my room behind her and settled ourselves on the bed, cross-legged with a pillow, Willow said straight away, 'Spill it out honey.'

I stared at her for calling me "honey". 'Come on!' She pushed.

'Okay. Um...' I started to fiddle with my fingers and hug my pillow tightly. 'It's more of a question...'

I glanced up to see them listening immensely so I continued nervously. 'If - if you get nervous around... Someone and you tend to... Steal looks at them... What - what does that mean? What - what about if... Their smell attracts you? Is it normal that... When they laugh, I laugh too...? And - and no matter what they ask for, I want to help them so badly? My - my chest feels really tight when I think about him and - and I get this tingle in my stomach whenever I'm near him or I see him... Is - what's happening to me?' Once I started talking, I couldn't stop and spilled out everything that was puzzling me for the whole week.

Willow and Lynn both looked like they were trying so hard not to scream out from the top of their lungs and run around everywhere.

'Well...' Lynn said.

'That means...' Followed Willow.

'You're in love!' They shrieked in complete unison.

I blushed deeply, half burying my face in my pillow.

'Is this... Is this how it feels like?'

'Who is it Sally? Who is the guy you're in love with!?!?'

I didn't reply straight away, but when his name came into mind, his platinum blonde hair and striking grey eyes popped up in my head, causing me to blush even deeper. I swear my face was on fire.

I lifted my face up from my pillow a fraction so that they could hear me and whispered, 'Draco...'

'OOOOOHHHHHH MMMYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD WE KNEW IT!!!!! WE KNEW IIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!' They both screamed so loudly that it caused me to flinch. They also flung themselves at me, tackling me onto the bed, screaming.

'WE KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!! WE KNEW IT!!'

'Stop screaming in my ear!!'

'NO!!!'

It took about half an hour for them to calm down.

'So, how long have this been going on for?' Willow asked me, literally sandwiching me with Lynn in the other side of me.

'I - I didn't realise till like the afternoon of first day back... But I've been feeling weird around him since the - the train -'