Chapter 10

All rights to the original storyline, quotes and characters goes to none other than J.K. Rowling!

Sally's POV

Right now I was back down in the dungeons in front of the Potions classroom with Draco, Nott, Blaise and Lynn, waiting for the others to arrive after the one hour lunch break. Between Ancient Runes and

'You've met Professor Slughorn, right?' Lynn said to me. 'What's he like?'

I shrugged. 'He's alright, I guess. Looks like he gets favourites though.'

'Are you serious?' Lynn whined. 'I'm not too good with teachers with favourites.'

'Neither.'

'You've got no problem, what are you talking about? You're the top of the class, well behaved... The princess -'

'Shut up. That's not a reason.'

'I was kidding, calm down. But still, if teachers were to have favourites, you'll definitely be one of them.'

'I don't know how I should feel about that.' I laughed weakly.

Another five minutes later, it seemed that everyone had arrived. There were four Ravenclaws, one Hufflepuff, which was Ernie Macmillan, five Slytherins and three Gryffindors, who were Harry, Ron and Hermione. I waved at them when they had arrived and they waved back. Then, Harry beckoned me so I said, 'Be right back.' And hurried over to my cousin.

'Yeah?'

'Did Dumbledore send you a message?' He asked, dropping his voice to a whisper so that only Hermione, Ron and I could hear.

I nodded. 'He did.' I whispered back. 'It said Saturday night at 8.'

He looked confused, which caused me to raise my eyebrows. 'He told me to come at that same time.'

I understood why he was confused. 'He did say individual lessons, didn't he?'

'Yeah...'

'Maybe,' I said slowly. 'he wants to show or teach us something at the same time so that'll be easier. You know, he might want us to do something different in the future, but maybe the starting point's the same.'

'I agree.' Hermione whispered.

'Gods how are we related? I mean, give me that brightness of yours.'

I laughed softly. 'You've got your own talents, Harry.'

Then the door of the classroom opened and Slughorn appeared. Well, his stomach appeared first. 'Come in, come in!'

Well this was a different mood from the previous Potions lessons.

'Sally!' Lynn called me.

'I'll see you later.' I said to the three Gryffindors and quickly joined Lynn and the Slytherin boys.

'Ah, Sally! Welcome welcome.' Slughorn exclaimed happily when he saw me.

'Hello sir.' I smiled and walked into the classroom and sat down on one of the long chairs at a table of six shortly joined by Lynn. Draco sat across me then Blaise and Nott.

'He just smiled and nodded at me.' Blaise said to me in a low voice, nodding over to Slughorn. 'I've never met him.'

'Maybe you're one of his favourites for some reason.' I shrugged. 'He seems to know quite a lot of parents and grandparents.'

'Harry m'boy!'

I heard Draco scoff quietly. 'Potter Potter, the Chosen One...' This caused the three Slytherins other than me to snigger.