Chaper 15

'Are you really sure we don't need to work on the Cabinet?' I asked, my eyes closed.

'Nah, one day won't hurt.' I could tell that he was smirking.

Right now we were laying down on one of the grassy areas by the Black Lake with our hands linked, completely ignoring about the mission and everything else.

Opened my eyes and looked at him to my right, laughing softly.

'Are we going to keep this a secret, or...?' I asked after a while.

'Well... I think we're better off keeping it secret, or at least minor. But you can tell Willow and Evelynn if you want to.'

'Okay.' I smiled.

We became silent again but it wasn't awkward so I guess that's good.

'What's the time?' He eventually asked.

I raised my left arm to my eyes to look. 'Goodness, it's already quarter to six.'

Then I looked at the sky and sure enough, it was already the shades of pink.

'Well, maybe we should get going before anyone suspects us.' He said, sitting up.

'I guess.' I laughed softly as I let got of his hands while he stood up and brushed grass off himself.

He offered me his hand again once I stood up and I happily accepted.

'Going in together wouldn't hurt, would it?' He said as the doors to the Great Hall came into our view inside the castle.

'I suppose not.' I smiled. But we dropped out hands to our side a few feet before we entered. I was quite surprised that no one was out in the corridors.

None of our friends were at the table except for, surprise, Crabbe and Goyle, who were stuffing themselves with whatever food they could reach.

We sat a fair distance away from them so they they won't exactly notice that Draco and I came in together by ourselves ('Don't worry they won't notice. It's Crabbe and Goyle. Even if they were with the others, they won't remember.' ~ Draco).

Even by the time we stood to head towards our Common Room, Crabbe and Goyle didn't seem to have tested their arms and mouths at all.

'How can they eat so much?' I said as we walked out of the Great Hall, holding each other's hand as soon as we were out of everyone's sight.

'It's not something that began recently.' He chuckled.

When we arrived in front of the hidden entrance to the common room, we dropped our hands. 

'Act natural.' His eyes said silently to me, and I replied, also silently, with my lips twitching. 

Together, we entered the common room and parted to each other's friends. 

'Was Draco at the library too?' Lynn asked me as I took a seat in an empty armchair. I was glad that my expression didn't seem to give everything away.

'Yeah he was. He wanted help for Arithmancy.' I said, quite smoothly that I was surprised. 

'Oh Merlin, I haven't finished that!' Willow clapped her hands over her mouth. 'Sally?' She pouted with puppy dog eyes.