Chapter 2: Lucy's P.O.V.

Enjoy chapter 2 of Trapped in Ino's Body! My Life offically rocks!

================================================================================

Trapped in Ino's Body! My Life Officially Rocks!

Chapter 2

The figures were definitely not who I expected. They were...they were of a man and a lady. "Oh my god!" I found myself screeching.

They both turned towards me "Why are you spying on us" said a p!ssed Tsunade, her eye twitched. "What...um...I wasn't spying on you both making out...I swear" I replied. Oh great reply, I wasn't spying on you making out...nice come back.

I saw Tsunade bunching up her fist. Oh no! She's gonna punch me. This is gonna hurt like hell. I heard a manly preverted voice "No need for violence Tsunade, Dear"

"Fine then Jiraiya. I'll let her off this once" Tsunade then turned to me and shouted "Now get out kid!" Before I left where I was I had a quick glimpse around the room I was in. I was in the Hokage's room, and the blinds were shut. I knew there was a secret behind Jiraiya and Tsunade. I nodded at Tsunade and left the room.

As I walked out the door there was nothing but darkness. I tripped up, landed flat on my face and I became unconscious, as I got my conscious back I found myself in a bed, in a purple room with pictures of Sasuke all over them.

"Ekkk!" I screeched so loud only dogs could hear me. I was in my dream room! Wait a minute wasn't I just in a room with Tsunade and Jiraiya making out? That means...it was a dream. Thank god it was just a dream. I nearly peed myself I was that scared of Tsunade. Then I realised that my dream room, sadly, wasn't my room.

"Where am I?" I asked myself not expecting an answer.

I heard someone shouting they shouted "Honey! It's time to get up!" the voice, it didn't sound like my mum's voice. I did as I was told and got out of the dark purple bed I was in. I walked over to the mirror less wardrobe and looked at the clothes that were inside. "I guess things can't get any weirder" I jinxed myself. "What the hell?" I said confused as I looked in the wardrobe. Why were there Ino cosplay outfits in here?

A lady knocked on the room door and said sweetly "Honey, are you ready yet?"

"No. There is only cosplay outfits in my wardrobes" I replied not in my own voice. Which I had just relised had changed.

"Don't be silly Ino dear. Those are your clothes. In fact you picked them yourself, because you thought they were really cool ninja outfits" said the sweet lady voice again. Wait! Ino! Ninja outfits! Could it be! Was I really in the Naruto World!? I ran over to the window. OMG! I was! I was in the Naruto World! But why did she call me Ino?

"I'll get changed now then" I replied, with major excitement in my voice. I quickly got changed into the Ino outfit and looked at myself in a mirror on the room door, which I had just noticed was there. My hair was now light blond instead of dirty blond, it was also longer than usual and my fringe was different. My eye colour had, also, changed from jet black to light blue. OMG I WAS NOW INO! THAT'S WHY THAT LADY, I mean my mum, KEPT ON CALLING ME INO! I totally started to freak out.

Time Skip: At The Hidden Leaf Village Ninja Academy

I sat down on a seat next to Sasuke-Kun before Sakura got there. About five minutes later Sakura came into the class room, she looks over at me sitting next to Sasuke. She stomped over to me, and instantly started yelling "Ino Pig! Get off my seat!".

I shook my head "No! Billboard Brow! You can sit on my seat today!" I screamed back to the pink haired freak who I utterly and completely detested with, all of, my passion.

"No! Cause then I would have to sit next to Ren and that guy's a total jerk face!" Sakura screamed back in my face obviously not noticing a guy standing behind her, who I asume is Ren.

"So Sakura I guess you sitting next to me today" Ren said and gave Sakura a smirk. I think he then whispered something to Sakura which sounded like see ya later cutie. I almost puked at the fact someone thought Sakura was cute!

Sakura stormed away, and that Ren guy kept on staring at her butt, which for some reason Sakura hadn't notice. I turned to Sasuke and said cutely "Hi Sasuke-Kun how are you?"

He replied in his usual emo voice "Hn, I'm fine" I was extremely surprised that he answered me back. His voice almost made me melt. I saw Iruka Sensei enter the room. He said we would get put in our squads today, and I knew who I was with "Squad 10: Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara." said Iruka Sensei.

Time Skip: After Ninja Academy

I, Shikamaru and Choji were all waiting on our sensei, Asuma, to come and collect us. So we could pass a certain test. All of the Sensei had to put their squad through a certain test. About five minutes later Asuma Sensei appeared. I, Shikamaru and Choji all jumped out of our seats in excitement. Just kidding. Only I did because Choji was to busy stuffing a chocolate bar in his mouth which had a weird Japanese name and let's all just face it Shikamaru is a lazy ass. He wouldn't jump out of a seat even if his life depended on it.

"Hi there I am Asuma Sensei. I will be the leader of this squad until further notice. So let's see we have Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara. Well you look like a pretty good team. Let's head to the Hokage Building so you can receive your test." said Asuma Sensei. My eyes lit up with excitement. I couldn't wait!

At the Hokage Building

"Okay you rookie ninja I am Tsunade" wait a minute, didn't we get put into teams before Tsunade became Hokage. Hm, must be an anime error I thought to myself "And your test is to go to Jurado(Ju-ra-do) Mountain and collect some medical herbs for the hospital. Oh and before I forget to tell you all Jurado Mountain also known as Mt.Death, is the highest mountain in the entire ninja world. So watch your step, or you might die." Finished Lady Tsunade, I thought Lady Tsunade sounded much better now that I was officially a ninja.

"Good luck with your mission Squad 10! I wish you all the best!" her voice suddenly changed from pleasant and happy to miserable and scary "But remember if you do not get the medical herbs, then, I shall put you back down to Ninja Academy and I will give you a beating you will never forget." her voice then changed again from miserable and scary to pleasant and happy again "But you know. No biggie. Right?" we all gulped and nodded. As we exited the Hokage Building Shikamaru said his billion dollar catchphrase "This is gonna be such a drag" I almost let out a fan girl scream, but, somehow, changed it into a cute giggle instead.

Oh I couldn't wait for us to begin our mission/test thing!

=============================================================================

Okayyy that was chapter two!

I loved writing it!

And I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Remember to:

1. Comment!

2. Vote!

3. And fan!

See ya!