Chapter Two: Earning my Headband!

Okay this is Chapter 2 ! ! !

                                                                             Enjoy ! ! !

===============================================================

Disclaimer Time: Today it's Winter_Blue, Kiba, and Akamaru!        

Winter_Blue: You can go first Kiba!

Kiba: Sure! So just letting you know that Lisa does not own Naruto!

Akamaru: Woof woof!

Winter_Blue: Sadly that's true!

Kiba: But she obviously owns Mizu. And any other characters you probably haven't heard of, in theNaruto series, still yet to come!

Akamaru: Woof woof!

Winter_Blue: Oh yeah! That's sooooooo true!

Kiba: I know

Akamaru: Woof woof!

Winter_Blue and Kiba: Now onto the story! Hope you all like or love it

===============================================================

                                        I'm the New Ninja, what will people think of me?

                                                                         Chapter 2

Iruka's P.O.V.

"Okay class it's time for your test" I started, I noticed Naruto raising his hand "And yes Naruto, the one to earn your headband." I practically read Naruto's mind. "The headband you shall receive, if you pass the test, is a symbol that you are a loyal shinobi to the Hidden Leaf Village. Which means,Naruto, you will have to a bid by the rules." I said to the class smiling and holding my headband whilst it was still on my head. Mizu looked shocked I wondered why.

So I decided on asking her why. "Mizu. Is there a problem?" I questioned her with a puzzled look upon my face,

"N..No Sir." She stammered "It's just I only joined this Academy quite recently and well I'm on to earning my headband already." Mizu replied to me.

"Is there a problem with that Miss.Shanaki?" I asked with a serious look.

"No, of course not. It's just I didn't expect it and I don't think I'm ready." Mizu replied to me.

"Now that that's settled I will explain what you have to do. It's quite simple, all you have to do to earn your ninja headband is transform into one of your fellow classmates using Transformation Jutsu" I explained to the class. I wonder if any of these kids can pass I thought to myself. "Let's begin the test. I will call all of your names in alphabetical order starting with first name and you all have to line up in the order I call on you." I said to them.

"Yes Iruka Sensei" everyone shouted back at me.

"Choji Akimichi, Hinata Hyuga, Ino Yamanaka, Kiba Inuzuka, Mizu Shanaki, Neji Hyuga, Naruto Uzumaki, Rock Lee, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Shikamaru Nara, Shino Aburame and last Ten Ten" I called. They all lined up in order.

Choji's P.O.V.

So I'm up first, I'm gonna pass, first time! I thought to myself.