Chapter 4: Three new friends!

Okayyy so here is chapter four of I'm Sasuke's Sister, Hn.

Enjoy the chappie peoples of wattpad earth!

=============================================================================

                                                             I'm Sasuke's Sister, Hn

                                                                       Chapter 4

"Sasuke, where are you taking me?" I asked him curiously.

"Use that brain of yours and think." Sasuke replied to me harshly.

"I was only asking." I snapped at him cheekily. "Are we going to your house?" I guessed.

"Oh, so your brain does work." Sasuke was being so mean to me.

"What are we going to do at your house?" I asked "Are you going to train me on how to be a ninja?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Of course not, that is what ninja academy is for. I'm going to teach you how to use your sharingan to my level." Sasuke replied to me. Is he always this moody? I asked myself.

"Sasuke, do you hate me?" I had no idea why I just said that, it just seemed to slip out of my mouth.

"Yes," He replied to me, my eyes widened with sadness. "But don't take if personally, I hate everyone." Sasuke replied to me as he noticed my eyes had widened with sadness.

"Oh, I see. Why do you hate everyone?" I questioned him.

"You are so full of questions!" He shouted at me. "Stop talking and give me a break!" he snapped at me for the second time in about 10 minutes.

"How about you give me a break and stop snapping at me! This is all new to me, your my brother! You should be happy to answer questions I ask you! Instead of just being a dull, moody, emo boy!" I screeched at him.

"Your such a loser." he replied to me, he didn't even seem phased by my words. I gave him a cold glare and stormed off in front of him, not knowing where I was going.

I walked in a random direction; the opposite of Sasuke, of course. I came to a white building with orange and red roofs. It was huge and at the front it had a leaf thingy on it. "Wow." I gasped, there was nothing like this in my old village.

I noticed a, light blond hair coloured, girl walking towards me. "Why you so amazed at the sight of the Hidden Leaf Village Academy?" she asked me, her light blue eyes showed curiosity.

"So this is the Academy, in my old village there was nothing like this." I answered her with a smile.

"That's unusual, I thought every village had an academy." the blond girl said to me. "Oh by the way, I'm Ino, Ino Yamanaka. And you are?" Ino said to me with a smile and held out her hand for me to shake.

I took hold of her hand. "Hi there! I'm Mizumi Uchiha!" I shouted at her joyfully.

"Mizumi Uchiha? I've never heard of you. Are you related to Sasuke-kun?" Ino asked me, releasing my hand.

"Yup!" I yelled happily. "Kun? Do you have a, thing, for Sasuke?" I questioned her, I bet I seemed slightly nosy.

Ino blushed lightly but her skin colour made her blush look darker than it actually was. "By thing you mean crush, right?" she asked me. I nodded. "Well in that case, I suppose I do."

I suddenly noticed a pink haired girl walking up to us with a dark purple, almost black, haired girl.

"Hey Ino-pig!" the pink haired girl yelled at Ino.

"Ye...yeah. Hi...In...Ino chan." the dark purple haired girl practically whispered to Ino.

"Hi to you too Billboard Brow." Ino grinned her teeth together. "Hi Hinata!" Ino then yelled to the purple haired girl. Hinata smiled brightly.

"Your name's Billboard Brow?" I started. "What an interestingly weird name." I finished as I turned to Billboard Brow.

Ino burst out laughing and Hinata stood in silence. "My name is not Billboard Brow!" yelled the pink haired girl at me, she was obviously furious because I saw fire burning in her eyes, literary. "My name is Sakura!" she yelled at me again.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...it was just cause of what Ino called you and I thought that was your name. So...so." I apologized. Boy, I sure felt dumb. Sakura then drew me an ice cold glare.

She began to speak, "Anyway, what's your name?" she asked me trying to bring a smile to her face.

"Me, well I'm-" I was cut of by Ino.

"This is Mizumi U-" she was then cut off by Sakura.

"I don't care about second names." Sakura interrupted. "Hey Mizumi! I'm Sakura, Sakura Haruno! Please to meet you!" she yelled right in my ear.

 "Please to meet you, Sakura." I answered back and held out my hand, she grabbed my hand and shook it.

Were these three girls my first friends ever? I pondered

========================================================================

Finally an upload!

Yahz! I hope you enjoyed it loads!

Remember to:

1. Vote

2. Comment

3. Fan

4. Read the next chapter

See yah!