Chapter One: Enter! Mizu Shanaki!

This is a Naruto fanfic and yeah, I hope u like it ! ! !

========================================================================

Disclaimer Time(For the first time ever): Today it's Me and Mizu!        

Me: Take it away Mizu!

Mizu: Okay Lisa! So I'm just hear to say that Lisa does not own Naruto.

Me: That's right!

Mizu: But she does own me! And any other characters you probably haven't heard of in the normal Naruto series!

Me: Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me!

Mizu: You're most certainly welcome!

Me and Mizu: Now onto the story!  

========================================================================

                                  I'm the New Ninja what will people think of me?

                                                               Chapter 1

I can't wait until tomorrow because that's the day I will be starting: The Hidden Leaf Village Ninja Academy. I can just tell that tomorrow will be full of awesomeness I thought to myself, my eyes widened with joy.

The Next Day...

I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited about today. But now I was regreting not going to sleep. I quickly got changed into my black; long sleeved, figure gripping belly top. My black skirt with a light blue rim was next then it was my black leather looking leggings that were just about at my thighs. The last thing I shoved on, were my black boots.

Once I was changed into my outfit I ran down stairs, hugged my mum and dad and sprinted out of our house door. I stopped running and began to stroll along to the academy. I breathed in the cold fresh air of the summer morning as I did so. I also felt a soft wind blowing my short, straight, light blue hair. The breeze was cool and relaxing. I heard the sound of birdsong, but then in the distance I heard a faint sound of a bell ringing.

"Crap!" I yelled, "I'm going to be late!" I panicked. I instantly started sprinting again hoping that I would make it. Just as I got to the academy I noticed a man; bistre(a shade of brown) hair, tied up. He also had a what looked like a slit on the middle of his nose. His eyes were small and also bistre. His skin was sort of tanned and his smile seemed sweet and welcoming.

"You there," he approached me with a smile "Are you coming in or not?" he asked me kindly.

"Oh, of course!" I yelled back as joy sounded in my voice. He was leading me to a classroom, as we walked I took in my surroundings, the walls were a cream colour with posters and bulletin boards on them. The floors were black and made of marble. There was also loads of doors, classroom doors I assumed. "By the way," the bistre coloured hair man turned to me. "What's your name?" I questioned him.

"I'm Iruka, but you should probably call me Iruka Sensei." he replied to me with a smile.

Once we got to the class Iruka Sensei asked me to introduce myself. I nodded and spoke to the class "Hi there, I'm Mizu Shanaki, I'm really friendly, and I'm really looking forward to being in the same class as you all!" I smiled brightly and pointed to everyone.