Chapter 4

Kelley's POV

I sat there in my faded jeans and my new FC Barcelona sweatshirt, and some black converse. I don't feel like dressing up for this party. Then I saw JJ.

"Whoa" I whispered, and she grinned, putting her tongue between her teeth and spinning around. She looked amazing. It was so simple yet so beautiful. It was a blue tight embroidered dress, stopping mid thigh.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Yes. You look great" I say, and she smiles.

"Thank you. You look nice too. I like what you did with your hair" she smiles, and I notice it's down.

"Oh this?" I ask. "It's really nothing"

"I haven't seen you with your hair down. It looks pretty" JJ complimented.

For some reason, her compliments make me feel great. Before, I've never cared about her opinion, but now, it's...different. For some reason, different.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

I nod.

We walk down towards Alex's dorm and I freeze before going in.

So many people.

"You okay?" JJ asks, placing a hand on my arm. I shiver.

"Yeah. Just, memories" I say.

I don't like being around a ton of people.

Bad experiences.

"Okay, let's go in" JJ says, grabbing my arm and pulling me in. I'm thankful she can get me to move, because I can't do it on my own.

JJ disappears, and I am now alone in a crowd full of people.

I feel arms wrap around me, and I turn, and sigh a sigh of relief.

"Hi Chris" I grin.

"Hi Kelley!" She grins.

She looks good. Like, really good.

She's wearing leggings and a short shirt that stopped just above her waist. It is red and has black stitching. But her hair, was very gorgeous. It was elegantly tied back, better than ever, and I could feel my breath shorten.

"Christen, have you been drinking?" I ask, a little unsure if she is drunk or not. I mean, the party just started.

She smacked my arm, laughing. "You wish, so then you could sweep me off my feet and take me to your dorm, and have me all to yourself" She smirked, and honestly, that was exactly what I'd been hoping.

She noticed that it was true, and it made her laugh.

"So you're not drunk?" I ask, grinning.

"No!" Christen grins.

"Good" I say.

"Now lets go party" She grabs my hand, and I feel like I might fall apart at the contact.

I spot JJ talking to some guy that has blondish hair, and he is kind of tall. He's pretty built too. For some reason, I feel jealous at the sight. She shouldn't be talking to him. She should be talking to me. But that would mean to give up Christen. I can't do that.

So I follow Christen to the dance floor, and dance.

Tobin's POV

I looked around, hoping to find Alex where I could talk to her alone.

Nope. Thats not what I saw.

I did see Alex, but with a guy. He had blackish scruffy hair, and he wasn't that much taller than Alex.