Chapter 10

Christen's POV

I stand outside my door, pissed off. They took the room, and I had to room with Moe, not that I didn't like it, but still. That's my room.

I hear someone shuffle to the door. I hope it's Tobin, so I can knock her upside the head.

The door opens, and it's Alex. I push past her. She looks worried. I can't blame her. I probably look like an angry animal.

"TOBIN GET UP!" I yell. Tobin shoots up, covering her body with a blanket.

"Christen-" She starts.

"No!" I snap. "I don't care that you two had sex, I just hate being locked out of my own room!" I hiss at her, and Tobin is red and shaking. She's scared of me.

"I-I'm sorry. I won't lock you out ever again" Tobin stammers. I feel bad and soften up.

"Okay" I say, then breathe, relaxing.

Tobin holds the sheets closer.

"I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that. Just please be careful around me, okay?" I ask.

"Okay" Tobin nods.

"You can change in here. I'm taking a shower" I sigh, and then go into the bathroom.

After my shower and getting changed, I invite Kelley to my room to study. Tobin doesn't stick around for long. She leaves to who knows where. I don't really know.

Alex's POV

I went back to my room in Tobin's clothes.

Moe was waiting for me.

"Uh, hi Moe" I say.

"Alex" she says, and I'm guessing that was supposed to be some form of hello.

"Look, I'm sorry about having Christen stay here. I kinda got caught up with Tobin, and-" I start.

"Save it" she sighs. "I don't want to see you or her get hurt"

"But-" I try, confused.

"I said save it" she says, annoyed.

So I keep my mouth shut and shower.

I put my hair up, and sit on my bed, pulling out my phone. I go over social media, bored. Moe is working on something. I don't know what though, but it seems like she's writing something important.

I shrug and lay down, taking a nap. I need a nap after my night with Tobin.

Morgan's POV

When Alex came in, I was so angry. I don't know why. Tobin and Alex like each other, and I should leave it be. But I can't. I just can't. Not after the night I met Tobin. I can't.

So I decide to text her.

M:Hi Toby:) up for something fun?
T:sure! What do you have in mind?
M:maybe a little bit of shopping or something. I'm in need of some chill stuff. Got any other ideas?
T:I like your idea better than any of mine. I'll meet you outside in fifteen. Sound good?
M:perfect. See you soon

I dress up in jeans and a blue Nike dri-fit tshirt, and then go out in front of our dorm building.

Right away, I spot Tobin. Stunning as ever. Wearing soccer sweatpants and a Arsenal FC home jersey and a black Nike flat bill hat.

"Hi Tobin!" I grin, waving her over.

"Hey Moe" She grins at me.

"I love the jersey. Is it new?" I ask.

"Yeah actually. It's brand new. A gift from my sister back in Jersey" She smiles softly. I know how talking about her sister Hurts her. Alex told me all about her.

"That's sweet" I smile. She nods.

"Okay. What stores do you have in mind?" She asks.

"I've got a couple" I say, and she has a funny grin on her face. I guess she knows that shopping at a 'couple' stores with me is going to take a while.

------------------------

After we got a few bags of stuff, it was already four. Tobin had a good time, although she isn't the fondest of shopping.

"Hey, Moe. I've got to go meet someone. I've got a date tonight. I had a great time with you. Maybe we could meet up sometime soon?" She asks.

"Sure! Just send me a text" I wink.

"Will do" She grins at me.

I watch her walk away, and I sigh. Alex is so lucky to have her.