Chapter 9

A month passed, and the gals as well as Neymar and Olivier got on the varsity college teams. They had a blast getting the 'squad' together every Friday, and having parties every other weekend. They became the 'popular' kids on campus.

Before a game for Tobin and Alex, Neymar came up to Tobin.

"Listen Tobin. I want to take you out on a date" he says.

"Um..." she thinks. "Is this breaking the oath?"

"No. We're not dating. I'm just taking you out for dinner or someplace sweet. I know you love Alex, but give me a chance, will you?" He asks, and it seems sincere, so Tobin accepts.

"Okay. Tomorrow night at seven outside your dorm building. Wear soccer stuff" He grins.

"Okay" Tobin smiles. So much for dinner. He actually is a sweet guy. She thinks to herself.

"What was that about?" Alex asked, jogging up to Tobin.

"He asked me out" Tobin shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Is that breaking the oath?" Alex asked.

"No, we're not dating. He's just taking me someplace" Tobin says, and Alex nodded.

"Are you ready?" Alex asked.

"For the date?" Tobin asked.

"No! For the game silly" Alex laughed.

"I am pumped" Tobin grinned.

"I'm going to make a bet with you" Alex grinned.

"Okay, what?" Tobin asked.

"If I score, we get to do something I want to do. If you score, we get to do something you want. If we both score, we both have to decide. And it's whoever scores the most that wins" Said Alex.

"Asking me out, are you Alex?" Tobin smirked.

Alex kissed Tobin gently.

"You betcha" Alex winked. "So, how's about it?"

"You got yourself a deal" Tobin grinned, and they shook on it.

The game commenced, and Alex scored a long range shot right before halftime.

Alex came up to Tobin at halftime, smirking. She grabbed Tobin's neck, and whispered in her ear. "Is this Monsters Inc.? Because I hope you can control your screams tonight"

"Planning to murder me, Alex?" Tobin grinned.

"Sexually, yes" Alex smirked, making Tobin clench her teeth.

Second half came underway, and not wanting Alex to win the bet, Tobin made a nice fake past the goalie and basically walked it in.

Tobin winked to Alex, jogging by.

Alex shook her head at Tobin, smiling.

Seconds later, Alex scored a stunning header.

"Be ready" Alex whispered to Tobin.

Tobin had a great chance, but it just skimmed wide of the goal. Alex was chuckling. Tobin shot her a look, which made Alex laugh a little more than before.

The game ended, and Alex had won the bet.

"I win. You get to do what I want now" Alex smirked.

"Now I know to be careful on betting with you" Tobin grinned.

"You ready to go?" Alex asked, grabbing Tobin's arm and taking her to their dorm building.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Tobin said.

The pair were giggling and making small touches all the way to their room.

Inside Tobin's room, Alex grabbed her and slammed her into the wall, making Tobin yelp.

"Careful" Tobin smirked.

"You want me to go slow?" Alex asked, brushing her lips on Tobin's ear, teasing her.

"Hell no" Tobin grinned, flipping their positions so Alex was against the wall.

Alex crashed their lips together, tongues battling for dominance. Alex shoved Tobin away, and Tobin fell backward on the bed. Smirking, Alex slowly walked to Tobin.

"Lets spread you out" Tobin smirked, standing up and picking Alex up, laying her on the bed.

Alex bit her lip as Tobin kissed her neck.

Tobin grabbed Alex's shirt and tugged it over her head, then slipping her hand under Alex's sports bra, and Alex desperately tried to swallow her moans, but was unsuccessful. She moaned out, and that made Tobin smirk.

Then Tobin's hands trailed down Alex's body, squeezing her waist, then diving her tongue in Alex's mouth, and Alex moaned into Tobin.

Alex pushed Tobin away.

"I want you inside me" She growled.

"Be patient" Tobin winked.

Tobin dragged Alex's pants off, then underwear followed suit. Tobin kissed Alex's waist, and below her waistband. Her hands tightly gripped the inside of Alex's thighs, making her groan.

"Tobin" She groaned.

Not yet. Tobin smirked, thinking to herself. She wanted to know how close she could get Alex to the edge.

In one swift movement, Tobin pulled Alex's bra off and kissed her breasts.

"Why am I the only one naked?" Alex breathed.

Standing up, Tobin slowly pulled her shirt off.

"Taking your time?" Alex asked.

"We're got all the time in the world" Tobin said.

Tobin pulled off her bra slowly, and Alex whined, and put her hand to her area, beginning to rub, faster and faster. Now, Tobin wanted to get at Alex, seeing her pleasure herself. Tobin quickly took the rest of her clothes off, then threw Alex's hand aside.

Tobin licked her lips.

"I'm so wet" Alex moaned. "Tobin, fuck me"

That was what Tobin wanted to hear. She spread Alex's legs apart, pinning her moving hips down on the bed. Tobin kissed the outside of Alex's area, making Alex groan.

"T-Tobin" She moaned.

Tobin pushed two fingers in without warning, making Alex cry out and moan loudly. Tobin hoped the neighbors could hear. Feeling Alex tighten around her, Tobin quickened the pace. Alex's hips bucked off the bed, and Tobin stopped, leaving Alex moaning.

"Why'd you stop?" Alex whined.

"You have to stay still" Tobin smirked, then Alex nodded, and Tobin slowly licked the outside of her area, then entered her tongue, slowly pulling it in and out, making Alex groan.

"Faster" Alex moaned.

Tobin obeyed, quickening the pace.

Alex's moans were high pitched and short, and then she came. Tobin crawled up next to her.

"Tobin?" Alex asked, already drifting off.

"Go to sleep. You deserved it" Tobin smiled, and cuddled up to Alex, falling asleep.