Chapter 28

Tobin's POV

I stare at the sky outside the window, sitting up in a chair. Alex is still here. The bandage around my leg seems like a restraint.

I stand up.

"Tobin you shouldn't be-" Alex starts, standing up to meet me.

"Dance with me Lex" I say, holding out my hand.

"There's no music, goofball" Alex laughs, taking my hand.

I grab my phone and put on Sad Song by We the Kings.

We slow dance, and I hum to the music.

She is so elegant. I rest my cheek on her shoulder, and she kisses my forehead. My arms are around her waist. I pull her closer.

"Is that how you feel about me Tobin?" She whispers.

"Yes" I smile, and hold her face in my hands. "I love you so much"

"I love you more" She smiles, and I slowly kiss her passionately. I really love her. I never want to let her go. And I won't.

"Do you remember when we first met?" I ask, sitting down on the hospital bed, Alex sitting next to me.

"I remember every second of it" Alex grins. "Want to replay the moment?" She asks.

"Yes" I grin. I pretend to write something on an imaginary desk. Alex pretends to trip on the imaginary desk. I go down to her side, and help her up.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine" She says, and she stares into my eyes.

"Wow you're beautiful" I whisper.

"What was that?" She asks.

"Uh, nothing" I stutter.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"Tobin Powell Heath. What's yours?" I say.

"Alexandra Patricia Morgan" She displays proudly.

"Well Lex, do you want to go to a cool pizza place later?" I ask.

"Sure Tobs" Alex winks, and turns her back, pretending to walk away.

We both laugh.

"That was the best day of my life" I smile, pulling her in for another kiss. "I met my soul mate"

"I guess we really were meant for each other" Alex whispers, and we lay down on the bed.

"Goodnight, Alexandra Patricia Morgan" I kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, Tobin Powell Heath" I hear her whisper before I drift off to sleep.

---------------

3rd Person POV

Nothing could make Tobin and Alex happier than they already were. They had each other, and no one stood in their way.

But they totally forgot about Morgan Brian, and little did they know Servando was planning something pretty evil.

Lucky for Morgan, Meghan is with her, studying.

"Hey do you understand this at all? I have no idea what the heck this is" Meghan laughs.

"Here. It's like this" Morgan says, and basically does Meghan's homework.

Their hands brush against each other, and Meghan's words get caught in her throat.

"At this very moment, life is perfect" Morgan whispers.

"My life is perfect when I'm with you" Meghan whispers back.

Meghan started to lean in, and Morgan did the same. They were inches away, when Morgan cleared her throat and backed away. Meghan tilted her head at Morgan.

"Sorry" Morgan mumbled, staring down.

"It's okay" Meghan smiled. "I'm not sure what I want yet either"

"But maybe...maybe later, we can...we can.." Morgan's words were getting stuck on the way out.

"I'd like that" Meghan said, leaning over and pecking Morgan on the cheek.

Morgan sat there, dumbfounded.

"Good night, Morgan" Meghan smiled, and left.

Morgan couldn't stop smiling. Even though it was just a peck on the cheek, it was still a kiss.

"That just happened" Morgan grinned, laying down in bed.

Maybe the breakup with Tobin was a good thing. She thought to herself, and slept.