Chapter 19

(Listen to the song while you read...if you can:) )

Kelley's POV

The tension between Alex and Tobin has grown, along with the relationship between Morgan and Tobin, and Alex and Servando.

Neither of them are happy.

Tobin mopes around when she's not with Morgan, and Alex spends most of her time locked away in her dorm.

I have no idea what happened between them, but it's killing me seeing them like this.

Not even Morgan is happy anymore. She sees Tobin being upset, and it makes her sad.

God, it seems like all three of my good friends are slipping into the same unholy depression, it slowly taking over their brain.

I'm afraid of what happens when it takes full control of them.

I don't want to know.

I can't loose any of them. It would make me feel terrible. I can't. I just can't.

"What're you thinking about?" JJ asks.

"Our friends" I say.

"Let me guess. Morgan, Tobin, and Alex" She says. "Did I get it right?"

"One hundred percent correct" I half smile.

"I'm worried about them" She says.

"Me too JJ. Me too. But what can we do?" I ask.

"We can set them up. Alex and Tobin are still for each other, and now we just have to find someone for Moe" JJ tells me. It seems a lot simpler than it really is.

"Okay. Who would we get Moe to go with?" I ask.

"Meghan. I know a girl named Meghan on the soccer team. They'd hit off immediately" JJ grins.

"Alrighty then. Let's go this thing" I grin, rubbing my hands together.

"This is how it's going to go.." She starts.

Tobin's POV

Music has been my best friend these past few days. All I listen to is music. In the hallways, at lunch, in my room, even in the shower. Sometimes during class. All the time. Music doesn't say anything dumb about you, it doesn't use you, and it gets what you're feeling.

Dirt, by Florida Georgia Line plays. I love that song. It knows how I'm feeling right now.

"Her Blue eyed summer time smile looks so good that it hurts, makes you wanna build a ten percent down, white picket fence house on this dirt" I hear, and immediately I think about Alex. I sigh.

"Alex, I really want you back. Why can't you see that?" I ask no one.

I groan and fall back on my bed.

A sharp pain went through my leg, the one that got the worst of the collision with the car. I still limp on it. I clutch my leg, and stifle a cry.

"Oh just let me chop it off!" I yell, squeezing it so hard, trying to cut off the pain.

The pain became unbearable. I grit my teeth, trying not to cry or scream. It hurts so bad.

I fell off the bed and presumably fainted.