Chapter 15

Kelley's POV

"Is everything cleared up?" Christen asks me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I hope so" I sigh.

"What does that mean?" Christen asks, lifting her face to stare down mine.

"I mean I kind of left them in the same room" I say, and Christen shakes her head at me.

Tobin walks into the dorm, looking pretty winded and tired. She collapsed next to Moe, and rested her good side of the face on Moe's shoulder, passing out.

"I'm not too sure why she's so tired. I hope everything went well" I bite my lip.

"I hope so to. It may not have been such a great idea to have left them unsupervised" Christen decides.

"They're not kids" I say.

"Yeah but they're not exactly mature adults either" Christen raises her eyebrows at me.

She has a good point.

Anything could have happened in there, and I know Tobin won't want to open up about it.

And if something bad happened, Alex wouldn't want to open up either.

Great.

Smart, Kelley.

That was smart.

Super smart.

I bet I'm smarter than Albert Einstein.

I wonder where I came up with such a bright idea. Maybe I have more amazing ones.

"Earth to Kelley" Christen says, waving a hand in front of my face. I shake my head, returning to reality.

"You're right. That wasn't a good idea" I say, and she gives me a look that says: of course I'm right. I'm always right.

I ignore that look and glance at Moe. She's happy now. Now that she has Tobin. I know that she likes Tobin. It's not hard to see.

But how to I make all three happy without breaking one of their hearts?

That would be impossible.

But I guess I'm just going to have to try something. Figure something out. But the problem is that I won't have room for error.

If I make a mistake, it could throw everything out of balance. Then that would be a mess for everyone. Especially me.

Life is definitely a roller coaster.

Not sure how I'm going to get through this one.