17

My forehead against Luke's as his hands traced the outside of my thighs. He sat up against the head board as I started to play at the buttons of his shirt. He moved his hands to my lower waist, circular motions with his hands causing my shirt to rise. Once his shirt was unbuttoned, I moved it back, revealing his chest. I placed my hands on it as my lips left his lips and went to his earblobes, gently tugging. Luke gasped a little, rising my shirt higher. I planted kisses down his neck, collar bone and finally his chest. I glanced up, seeing Luke's eyes forced shut. I plucked at the rim of his boxers. He gestured that I moved off him and within seconds he threw his jeans to th efloor. I saw the bulge which was already big. I raised my eyebrows at him. "I've been waiting since that day you wore that new skirt to school, that really short skirt!" He teased with his tongue sticking out slightly. I slapped the side of his arm, before straddling myself below his waist. I played with the rim of his boxers for a few seconds making him grow impatient. "Please" He sighed, placing his hand in my hair. I slowly lowered his boxers from below his V-line. He appeared much bigger now that he wasn't restricted. "Do I go slow or?" I asked. "This is my first time, so I don't mind. It's  you afterall, so why should anything else matter!" He grinned. I traced circled with my thumb over the tip. I glanced up as Luke glared at me, biting down hard on his bottom lip. I lowered my head and brushed my tongue over the tip which caused the pre-cum to evolve. I decided to use it to help me, as I didn't really know what you were meant to do. I bobbed my head up and down really slow at first, hearing the odd gasp leave Luke's mouth. "Can you go a little faster, I want you so bad" He sighed. I picked up the pace and found a rhythm we were both ok with. Luke gently tugged on my hair. He then grabbed my shoulders to pull me up towards. "I'm ready, I've never been more ready!" I forced my lips down on his as I hovered my body over his, feeling his length against my leg. "You're hard Hemmings!" I teased. He grunted pulling at my bottom lip. "I want you" He psuehd me back and lifted my shrit over my head. His eyes lit up before pulling me back for a kiss. He gently placed one hand on my chest, slowly massaging my right breast. "Feel good?" He mumbled against my lips. I hummed a yes. I moved back and shoved my leggins down my legs, moving my feet up and down to get them off my ankles. My legs either side of Luke, I balanced on my knees, he tugged at the side of my undies and slowly pulled them down. I kicked them off once they were at my feet. "How do you want to do this?" Luke asked, his hands gripped on my waist. "I don't care, I just need you" I said before lowering myself so my lips met his again. Luke leanded forward as he tried to move himself into me. I dug my nails into his shoulders at the sudden shart burst inside. "Are you ok?" He looked up at me with full concern. I nodded and kissed his nose. We adjusted ourselves until we were comfortable. I lied about being comfortable, I was far from it. It hurt so much, but I also wanted it so much. His hips moved with mine at a steady pace. "Do you mind if we switch?" We turned over, Luke now powering over me. The pace quickened as his hands were placed firmly beisde my head, digging into my pillow. You are beautiful!" He whispered. I smiled trying to forget about the pain I was feeling.  "I'll go slower" He said, looking down as he tried to adjust. "No!" His head darted up. "Try going faster..." "You sure?" I nodded. He brushed my hair away before quickening the pace. 

***

"You're so tight!" He gasped. "You close?" I nodded, nibbling at my lip. "Me too!" He confirmed breathlessly. "Do it!" I pleaded as I tugged at the curls at the back of his head. I felt a rush from inside as my head and back arched forwards. "You're beautiful!" Luke said as he removed himself and pecked my lips. I watched him walk over to my bin where he threw the condom away. "What are we going to do?" I asked, my body feeling numb. He crouched down, brushing my forehead. "I don't want you to wait for me!" He said. I sighed, not sure what I wanted to do. I looked at him and smiled, "I'll be here when you get home" Luke smiled, his thumb moving across my forehead. He stood up and started putting his clothes on. I leaned on my elbows in bed, staring off into the distance. It was going to be 6 months until I saw Luke again, but it was worth the wait...Right?