Reunion

**Chapter 19: ...

**Zak's POV...

I sit at a table in Starbucks waiting for Legna. I hold a hot coffee in my hands even though I'm never going to drink it. I nervously twirl the ancient ring around my right hand middle finger, it was from Legna before we were both vampires.

"Zachary?" I look up at the voice, my smile grows wide across my face. I stood you slowing and walked over to Legna and hugged her tightly, literally squeezing her death. It actually felt good to be able to be rough with someone and not treat them as if they are going break when I touch them. She hugs me just as tight.

"I missed you so much Lele" I bury my face in her hair as she buried her face in my chest.

"I missed you too Zachary" we pull away from each other and sit down at the table I reserved for us.

As I look at Lele she was beautiful just how I remembered her, pale skin, her ginger red hair flowing down her shoulders and her big hazel eyes looking  at my blue ones, her full lips with red lipstick in a smile.

"How have you been" I asked grabbing her hand and holding it in mine lovingly.

"I'm doing good. I met someone. I have a job, a nice house, and a cat" she rubs her thumb on the back of my hand. "How 'bout you."

"I have my own house too, but since I look young I had to dress and wear makeup to look older. And I have a girlfriend also"

"Did I miss anything while I was gone in the past three centuries"

"Well remember Alexia my girlfriend..." I paused and she nodded her head "The Red Bloods killed her because I was feeding off of her too much and she knew about me. They were going to kill me but she took the blame"

She gasps and covers her mouth with her hand in disbelief "Oh my god Zachary I'm so sorry" she squeezes my hand.

"After that I went looking for you but I couldn't find you anywhere. But here you are now. I can't believe I'm looking at you right now, you're so beautiful" I reach over and touch her hair.

"I can't believe in human years you're older than me. I'm 16 and you're 20" I said chuckling.

"Yeah but in vampire years your older than me. I'm 365 and you're 371" she whispers then smiles. We laugh lightly and then stayed quiet staring at each other.

"You said you met someone is it official?" I smiled widely. She blushes and hides her beautiful face in her hands.

"Yeah her name is Beatrice and I love her so much."

My eyes go wide "It's a woman" I asked almost in disbelief.

"Yeah is that a problem for you" she asked worried, concerned, and a bit offended.

"No absolutely not. I was just surprised because I wasn't expecting you to say that, that's all." I wave my hands defending myself "Is she human?" I asked.

"No she's one of us" she smiles.

"How long have you both been together?"

"A little over two centuries"

"Well I'm happy for you Lele" I smile at her then it slowly falters. My sister finding her significant other makes me think about Sam and I. Lele has had a girlfriend for over 200 years, Sam and I will never last that long because she could get sick tomorrow and die or she would grow old then die. Unless I change her like me.

"What about you Zachary?" she brings me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah her name is Samantha and she's human. We've been together for awhile now"

"She's human? Aren't you afraid what would happen to her of they found out?"

I lean in closer "Of course I am I'm scared to death if they found out" I sit back a bit and put my face in my hands.

It was silent for a few moments, "do you want to meet Beatrice" I look up at her and nod my head.

"Would you like to meet Samantha" she smiled and nods her head too.