Confession Time

**Chapter 4: The Confession and Make Out...

Zak lies me down on the bed, he stood there then left. I lied there looking in the mirror of my walk in closet door. I looked hideous. My face was jacked up I didn't look like me. Bloody nose, busted lip, scratch marks on my nose and forehead, black eye, and my hair was all messed up and everything.

I get up and walk to the bathroom, I grab my comb and brush my hair out. The sides of my body, was hurting like hell. I lift up my shirt and bruised kick marks were on my ribs. I didn't want to move a muscle.

When I was done looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, I walk in my room and sat on the bed. Someone knocks on the door "it's open" I said looking at myself in the mirror on my closet door again. I look at who it was, it's Zak with a cup of water, ice pack, and a wet cloth.

"I brought you some water, an ice pack, and a wet cloth to clean you face" he sat on my bed next to me "thank you Zak" I grab the water and took sips because my busted lip hurt. I grab the ice pack from his hand and put it against my ribs. "I'm going to wipe your face now ok" he raised the cloth up to my face but didn't touch yet, I nodded my head "okay" he put the cloth on my lip.

I groaned in pain, and closed my eyes tight. I open back up and see Zak licking his lips and biting his lower lip, "Zak are you turned on by this or something" I said smiling.

He chuckled and said "a little but not really. I can't imagine the pain you're in right now" he said cleaning my forehead "okay just wondering you were biting your lip like you were" I said chuckling.

"Zak you're a really nice friend you know that? You were always there for me. I hope you know that, you make me happy Zak" I was staring in his blue eyes "Sam I feel the same way. And a different way too." I looked at him in astonishment.

"What do you mean Zak" I said pretending I didn't know but I knew my acting wasn't working.

"Samantha I'm in love with you. I always have been, since I first met you. It was like in those romantic movies when a pretty girl walks in a building and everything around her blurs out, and she starts walking in slow motion, because she's so beautiful and gorgeous. That's how it felt for me, Samantha. You're that girl that walked in. You complete my life, if you're not in it I have no life" he held my hand in his. I put my ice pack down.

I felt a tear fall down my face, the words were very touching.

"I love you too Zak. The first day we met, but I thought you didn't feel the same way, so I didn't tell you. But now I know, I can tell you that I love you too." He smiled real big, he kissed my hand. It had blood on them from hitting her so hard. He was just staring at them (my hands).

"What's the matter" I said "your hands they look...delicious" he said licking his lips "what" I was a little confused "nothing your hands need to be cleaned off." He took the cloth and slowly wiped the blood off. His body looked tensed.

"Are you sure you're okay. Are you thirsty" he looked at me fast "yea" he tensed more "here drink some of my water" I hand him my water.

"No, thank you" he shook his head. He turned his head away from me, I look in mirror and see him open his mouth. I saw his top canine teeth came out. He didn't take them out with his hand, they came out by them self.

They came out like fangs. HE'S A VAMPIRE!! His eyes were close so he didn't see me looking at him. Then they retracted like a cat does with it's claws.

"Z-Zak ar-are y-you a va-vampire" I was kinda scared to talk to him, because he was hungry or...thirsty I should say. He looked down "yes I am" he said "why didn't you tell me" I lifted up his chin with my index finger.

"Because I didn't want nobody treating me any different from anybody else" he looked in my eyes "you are different. No offense Zak but you are, you suck blood. Everybody has blood that's why they'll treat you different" I said.

"You're right," he gave me a hug, he buried his head in my neck. I felt him breathing down my neck, it made me shiver.

He softly kisses my neck, I push him away from my neck for him to kiss my lips. His lips were soft and warm, it made me want more. Him kissing me made my busted lip hurt so much, but I dealt with it.

He put his hand up against my face, and stopped kissing me "Sam I have another secret" he said putting his hand down "what is it" I look him in the eyes "I can heal things" he closes his eyes for a little bit then opens them again.

"You can what" I was confused "here let me show you" he puts his hand up against my face again, and closed his eyes.

My cuts and my busted lip felt relieved, I look in the mirror and my whole face was cleared up. There was nothing on my face. I look at Zak and he looked drained. "What's wrong, Zak" I was holding his face with both of my hands.

"It drained my energy, and I get energy from...blood" he put my hands down and held them in his. I wanted him to have energy. So I'm going to let him bite me. "Then drink me" I look in his eyes "no I can't do that to you" he shook his head "well I want you too Zak" I put my hand on his cheek.

"Okay, but if I hurt you tell me" he said putting his hand on my cheek "I trust you." He moved my hair from my neck, I cocked my head to the right.

He kisses my neck first, then I felt his fangs rub against my skin. I put my fingers through his hair grabbing it. His fangs went into my neck, I could feel the blood coming out of me. I'm not going to say I enjoyed it, but it didn't feel pleasant.

This was going on for about 2 minutes, he stopped drinking my blood. He licked the bite and looked me in the eyes. His pupils were big "why did you lick my neck for" I was kinda dizzy "to seal the bite" he said.

I kiss him passionately, I lay down not breaking the kiss. He was kissing my neck and sucking on it. I was moaning and enjoying it, we roll over. I was on top of him, "how long have you been like this" I said kissing on his ear "since 1642. The year Galileo Galilei died. I was born 1626, back then I was 16. But now I'm 371 years-old" he kisses my neck.

"I guess I shouldn't be doing this to an old man then, huh" I kiss his lips "yea I guess not" he turns me over now he's on top again. He kisses me passionately, he licks my lower lip for permission to put his tongue in my mouth. I open my mouth, his tongue was delicious. He kisses my lips, jawline, neck, then went down to my stomach.