Hungry For You

**Chapter 7: Hungry For You...

**Samantha's POV

I wake up in the middle the night, I was still in Zak's arms "what's the matter baby" he said looking at me in the dark. His eyes were glowing a little bit "I just need to use the bathroom that's all" I get out of the bed. I go to the bathroom and look in in the mirror.

I didn't have any clothes on but underwear. I use the bathroom and wash my hands. My hair was all messed up so I combed it out and put it in a messy bun, and brushed my teeth.

I get out of the bathroom, I grab Zak's shirt from the floor and put it on and get back in the bed with Zak. I laid on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me "did you know your eyes glow in the dark" I said running my hand up and down his chest.

"Love, I've been this for 371 years and you think I don't know that my eyes glow in the dark" he said chuckling "I just thought you didn't know" I said looking at his eyes.

"Okay baby" he said kissing the top of my head. "What time is it" I lay my head back on his chest, he turns his head to look at the clock on the dresser drawer "it's 2 o'clock in morning" he said.

It was 2 in the morning and I wasn't even that tired. "I'm not even tired" I said looking at him in the dark "you're not. Well I know how to get you tire" he said kissing me passionately.

He raises up and wraps my legs around his waist, he grabs my butt and my waist wanting more. "How are you going to make me get tired" I said between kisses "like this" he flips over for him to be on top of me.

He pins me down to the bed and kisses me roughly, he kisses my jawline to my neck and softly sucks on my neck. I moan 'cause he found my sensitive spot, he lifts up my shirt and kisses my stomach. When he did that, it sent a shiver down my back, I wrap my fingers in his hair.

He kissed me from my stomach all the way up to my neck, "I love you so much" he said kissing me up to my lips "I love you too" I said kissing him passionately.

He stops kissing me and lays between my legs on my chest. I played with his hair, "I love you so much" he puts his chin on my chest an looks at me "I know you do, and I love you too" I said smiling at him. He kisses my chest and lays his head back down on my chest.

Its been about 10 minutes that I was playing with his hair, the whole time he hasn't moved one inch from my chest "Zak are you dead" I stopped playing with his hair "no why" he put his chin back on my chest looking at me "you haven't moved an inch from my chest" he laid his head back down.

"when you're a vampire you're still, frozen, not moving, just like age" I felt like I wanted to cry because I know he will never experience being old, being sick, or whatever.

"So you can stay like this for a whole day" I said playing with his hair again "yea, but I'll have to drink blood too so I can stay alive if that's what I am" his hands go inside my shirt and puts his hands on the side of my ribs.

My hands trail down his neck to his back, feeling his shoulder blades. "I can hear your stomach fluids swishing around" he said chuckling "probably I'm hungry and there's nothing in there" I said giggling "probably, let me ask the stomach to make sure it's hungry. Stomach are you hungry for something to eat?" He listened to my stomach "you are?" He listened again.

"Okay, I'll tell her. Your stomach said its hungry for me" he said smiling at me. "It is? Then come here" he leans over me and kisses me passionately.

**Zak's POV

I want her so bad but I don't want to hurt her, she's so fragile and I'm strong she can break easily. I don't want to hurt her, I love her a lot I would do anything for her.

"Does my stomach still want you" she said between kisses "yea it does" I said putting my hands on her waist and back. I stuck my tongue in her mouth, our tongues danced with each other.

I kissed her jawline and neck, she started moaning I then start breathing heavily to a delightful spot on her neck. I can hear and feel the good blood flowing through her neck, it's teasing me. So I rub my fangs up against her neck wanting to taste the blood, I kiss her roughly and bit her bottom lip.

I put my hands under her thighs, my thumbs caress her soft skin.

She puts her hand in my boxers, I smiled in the kiss "you are such a tease" I said grabbing her hands and pinning them to the bed "well you're a tease too" she said getting out of my grip and grabbing my face. "What you did was pass teasing" I said kissing her neck.

"How am I teasing you" I said looking at her with a confused face "you being yourself. How funny you are, you're very smart, you're weird, and how sexy you are when you flirt. So you're a big tease to me" she was making me want her more.

She was just so irresistible, I wanted to just eat her up. "I want you so bad right now" I said biting my bottom lip with my fangs "not yet but we can fool around" she giggled "you are so sexy when you giggle" I said leaning down to kiss her.

"Let's go to the mall later" she said kissing my neck "why when we can stay here" I said whispering in her ear "so I can go shopping for underwear and bras" she said whispering in my ear. "Okay" I said kissing her neck.

I didn't want to stop touching her, she is so soft and warm. She turns me over, she softly sucks on my neck. I then start moaning because how good it felt.

She kisses my neck to my stomach, she kissed just between my belly button and my boxers. "You are good at teasing me" I said closing my eyes to the pleasure she was giving me, "I know" she comes over me and kisses me passionately.

I grab her butt and waist, I raise up with her around my waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me, I softly suck on her neck. She shivered when I softly sucked on her neck.

I put my hands in her shirt and lift it up to take it off, I threw it by the bathroom door.

My stomach flipped, it fluttered when I kissed her breast. Lust... Desire... I wanted her so bad I kissed her neck and bit her and sucked her blood. She dug her nails in my neck, "did I hurt you" I said looking her in the eyes "a little bit" she rubbed her neck "I'm so sorry Sam" I lick the bit to close it.

"I think I'm getting tired" she puts her forehead against mine "okay, I'll let you sleep" I put my right hand on cheek and kiss her passionately.

She lays down beside me. I get on top of her and lay between her legs on her stomach. She plays with my hair while I covered us up with her covers.

20 minutes later she stopped playing with my hair 'cause she fell asleep.