Truth Or Dare

**Chapter 16: Truth or Dare...

It lands on...me. "Truth or Dare" Desmond smirks at me "truth" I said smirking. Like I'm really going to say dare. "The day we saw you and Zak making out in your room, did you guys have sex" Desmond stares at me, waiting for my answer.

"No" I practically yelled "no" I repeated in a lower tone "okay" Layla said sarcastically. I spin the bottle and it landed on James "okay Jay, truth or dare" I smile deviously "dare I guess" he shrugs his shoulders "I dare you to do 7 minutes in Heaven with Layla" I laugh "no I'm not doing that" he protested "remember you have to do the dare" Dez said "oh come on, I know you do, so stop acting like you don't" Zak said leaning back. James looks at Layla making sure she wants to "I don't want to I'm only 15" Layla said pleading "okay so, if you don't go right now I'm making the time longer" I said "plus you had a boyfriend before you're not new to this" I added.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are jerks, assholes, bitches, and fuckers all at the same time" Layla said. "Okay sense you won't go the time is longer, you have 9 minutes" I cross my arms over my chest, everybody puts their eyes on James and Layla. James helps her off the floor and they slide the closet mirror open and walk into my closet, they slide the door shut behind them.

I heard whispering, I take out my phone and so did the others and started recording.

**James POV...

We went into the closet, the closet was a walk in but it was kind of small with two people. "To be honest I don't want to do this" Layla said "me neither but a dare is a dare" I shrug my shoulders.

"Let's get the over with" she said, I feel a pair of arms around my shoulders. "Oh my gosh" I chuckled, Layla chuckled too. (A/N they like each other but they don't know that the other person likes them).

I couldn't see but I know she was smiling, "okay here goes nothing" I said. I lean down and kiss her on...the nose? "That's my nose stupid, my lips are right here" she giggles, I feel her lips against mine. I kiss her back softly, I place my hands on hips and bring her a little closer.

Layla pulls away out of breath, "you kiss to soft I'm not fragile" She places a hand behind my head and makes me kiss her harder. I pull her right leg up against my waist, because standing straight up was kind of hurting my boner. I lean her against the door, I kiss down her neck making a little moan escape her mouth "Oh James" she said moaning. She brings my lips to hers and kisses my roughly.

To be honest she's my first kiss, and this is my first time actually doing this. Obviously.

I stick my tongue into her mouth without a warning, and explored her mouth, she did the same. I break free from her and bring us to the floor, she gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck and jawline.

She lifts my shirt half way and kisses my stomach/abs, yeah I knew she wasn't new to this stuff. All of this was new to me, something in the pit of my stomach wanted more. She comes back up to face me and kisses my lightly, while kissing me she undid my pants but did not take them off. I put my hands on the sides of her face and deepen the kiss, I felt something grab me down below and I flinched at the sudden touch. Layla giggles and grips me a little tighter.

She jerks me off, "oh my god Layla." "You never done this before" she asked still doing it "no, never, not even masturbation" I said in a very low husky voice "Mmh" I moaned. While she kept down that she kissed down my neck and sucked on it, I groaned at the feeling.

She let's go of me and grind her hips against my hard boner, "oh my god Layla" I practically yelled and moaned "shh Jay" she puts her finger against my lips shushing "sorry" I apologized, she kept doing it. I flip her over and kissed her down her neck and collarbone, she moaned a couple of times and said my name. I grind my hips against hers, I kissed her passionately.