Beach Walk

**Chapter 2: The Bump...

School ended a week ago. "Can you guys believe it's Summer break" I said excitedly. We were all at my house Zak, Desmond, Layla, Miya, and James. We were in my big bedroom talking and playing around. The boys were sitting on the floor and the girls were sitting on my bed.

"No, I can't believe it. It went by so fast." Miya said laying down "I remember the first day of school. When you Samantha tripped over that book in the hallway. That was hilarious, your face was priceless." Zak said sitting on my bed and laughing at me.

"That wasn't funny. Who leaves a book in the middle of the hallway for someone to trip? Like me" I chuckled to the thought of me tripping "I don't know but it was worth watching you trip" James said smiling "you guys laughed at me for 5 minutes then asked me if I was okay" I said laughing to the memory.

We all burst out laughing. "Hey you guys, want to go to the beach and walk around" I said smiling "sure" they all said "okay let me put on my shoes and I'll meet you guys downstairs" I get off of the bed and go to my closet. They all left my room. I pick out a pair of blue Vans and put them on.

I go down stairs and see them sitting on the couch talking "you guys ready" I said walking to them "yea" Zak said smiling with his teeth showing. I noticed his top canine teeth were sharp looking like REALLY sharp. I stared at them for a little bit. Then he stopped smiling because he noticed I was looking at his teeth.

"Zak your top canine teeth look like...like fangs almost...like vampire teeth" I said whispering to him. "No they don't" he opened his mouth to show me his teeth again. I look at them again and they didn't look sharp they looked...normal.

Maybe I was seeing things. Or was I?

It can't be, he's not a vampire. They don't exist. Right?

"Oh, sorry. They looked very sharp like vampire teeth" I said confused "it's okay, Sammi" he grabbed my hand and we all walked outside.

His hand was soft and his grip was strong. We always held hands it was normal for us.

It takes us an hour and a half to walk there so my feet start to hurt "Zak can you carry me on your back" I said dragging my feet "no you wanted go to the beach so you're going to walk" he said smiling "please, my feet hurt" I made a pouting face "ugh, okay. Hop on."

He pulled up his pants, then bent down for me to jump on. I jump onto his back, and put my chest against his back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Man you are heavy" he said playing "ugh no I'm not. I exercise and eat healthy" I said hitting his chest with my hand "It doesn't feel like it" he said pulling me up because I was falling off.

"Shut up Zakky" I said. He hates when you call him that, Zakky, but I call him that when he's being mean to me "hey don't call that. My name isn't Zakky, it's Zak" he said "actually your name is Zachary not Zak" I said laying my head on his head.

"Well actually Zak stands for Zachary. You know" he said "I know that" I said.

We arrive at the beach, I take off my socks and shoes and walk in the sand. It felt so good against my toes. Layla and Miya did the same. Not the boys. When we were done I grabbed Zak's hand and intertwined our fingers. We just walked in the sand just talking.

*20 Minutes Later...

Layla was walking backwards, then she accidentally bumps into a girl that looked about 17 years-old. "Sorry ma'am" she said apologizing "watch where you're going" then she pushed Layla to the ground hard....

**Its getting tense**