I'm Not Jealous! Am I?!

**Chapter 12: Jealous...

My Mom walks in with wide eyes, "What was going on in here, was he.he tickling you and kissing you" my Mom was all confused and weirded out.

"Yes, he was tickling and kissing me Mom. Did that weird you out, because its all over your face, right now." I straighten out my hospital gown-'cause was tickling me.

"Of course I'm weirded out because you two were just friends yesterday and, now you guys are smooching on each other." she sits down next to me.

"Is it okay with you though" I said sitting up "okay with what?" She raises a eyebrow "me dating him" I say making it more obvious for her. "Of course, I'm okay with it. But its your father that might have a problem" she said.

I was thinking, what if my father walked in on us like that. I bet he would have exploded. I would have been infuriated, seeing his oldest daughter getting kissed on and tickled by Zak. Making it look like we were about to do naughty things to each other. I have a feeling that he doesn't really like Zak, just by the way his vibe is around him. How could you dislike him? He's so... funny to be around, passionate, and loving. He has a vibe that's contagious, he makes you happy and good about yourself. His smile is gorgeous, his laugh, his eyes, his arms, and his personality. Ohh, it gets me all hot inside.

"Samantha, why are you biting your lip. Are you listening to me" my mother said raising her voice a little. "Huh, yes I'm listening" I said shaking my head. I was biting my lip then stopped. "What were you thinking about" she sounded like she was irritated by me.

"I was thinking about food... Ice cream" I said lying. "Okay sure you were" she puts a smile on her face. "What!" I said almost laughing.

We start laughing together.

"By the way where is everybody" I questioned "all your friends left to go some place and took Layla."

Someone knocks on the door "come in" I yelled. It was my Dad, "he said you'll have to stay, unless you take a nap now, to see if you have a nightmare" he leans against the wall.

I mine as well take a nap now so I can see if it happens see I can go home. "Well I better see if I an go to sleep" I lay down.

They left me alone in the room. Fir the past couple of minutes I tossed and turned in the bed trying to sleep but I couldn't I was to anxious to sleep. Like, you wanted I go to sleep but couldn't. Like on Christmas Eve, because you couldn't wait for it to be Christmas.

But I finally went to sleep.

It was a normal one, not one bad thing happened. It was peaceful and pleasant.

It was about Zak an I making love to each other, how our bodies were moving against each other. How we move as one. It was sweet and tender.

I woke in a very happy mood, the sun was shining in-almost setting.

A nurse walks in "I can go home now, right? 'Cause I didn't have a nightmare" I asked "you know what, let me get the doctor so you can ask him" she leaves the room.

Another nurse comes in but it's a male nurse this time. He was good looking to, he looks like he was in his mid 20's. But not as good looking as Zak.

"Hi Miss" he said walking over to my hospital bags. "Hi Mister" I giggled little. He started fiddling with my I.V. bags.

"How are you today" he asked being polite. "I'm doing swell" I said with sarcasm, he starts chuckling. "How about you" I asked "I'm doing good so far, I have to work all day today" he starts making small conversation. "Oh that sucks donkey balls."

"What's your name" I questioned "Joseph... And you are Samantha" he looks at a clipboard that was hung up at the foot of my bed. "Please, call me Sam" I said "okay, Sam" he smiles at me showing his white straight teeth.

We start talking for a little bit then the doctor came in and said I could go home. Me and Joseph kept talking.

**Zak's POV...

I throw away the blood bag and wipe my mouth off. I look in a mirror that was on the wall of the room. It was red around my mouth from the blood. I wash my mouth off with some water and leave the room.

I head down to Samantha's room, I heard laughter and a deeper laugh like a man was in her room. I knock on the door lightly, letting them know I was walking in.

Come in, I heard from the other side of the door. I walk in slowly, a young man, who I think is a male nurse. He was standing by her bed smiling at her.

"I'm back babe," I walk over to her and bent down to kiss her on the cheek. When I look at the dude his smile faded a bit. It was there but half way gone. You damn right, shes mine and not yours I thought to myself.

"Hi, I'm Zak" I held out my hand for him to shake "Joseph" we shook hands. He seemed like he lose all his mogo when I walked in.

I sat down next to her and held her hand. They were talking and laughing together. I was getting mad for no reason, I think because he was here bothering her. Or bothering me. With his annoying laugh.

He was telling retarded jokes, which made no since.

I turn on the TV, ugh I couldn't even hear the TV because he was laughing. I wanted to get up and rip his throat out. "Don't you get paid to work and not socialize" I said with an attitude.

Sammi gasped in surprise "Zak!" She said hitting my leg "what" I said "no he's right I should be working right now" he leaves the room.

"Zak why would you say that to him" she crosses her arms "he was getting on my nerves with his stupid laugh and his retarded jokes that made no since at all." I argued back.

"You didn't have to be an ass about it," she said "well sorry for being an ass about it, he was getting on my nerves" I repeated.

"Maybe you were jealous" she said "I was not jealous." Was I jealous? I don't think so? "I'm going to the bathroom" she gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom.

She shuts the door. Ugh. I run my hands through my hair and cover my face. I hear her flush the toilet and wash her hands.

This was kind of boring I think. But I want to hear what you think. So follow, fan me, comment, and vote. Peace!!!