It Happened Again

**Chapter 10: Bad Dream...

I woke to people touching on me and poking things I my arm. I look to see them putting an I.V. in me. "Have you seen my family or my friends" I asked looking at the nurse who was putting the needle in me.

She wasn't looking at me only my arm, "excuse me have you seen my family" I asked again trying to get her attention. She looks at me slowly, she had a smile that went from ear to ear-literally from ear to ear. She laughed and took out a razor from her pocket.

I start to panic and tried to get away from her, but I couldn't move. I look at my other arm it was chained to the bed. The nurse takes the razor and sliced my wrist ALL way to my elbow. She made it deep, I screamed out of my mind. She got on top of me and held me down. I tried moving again, and the chain was gone-it disappeared. So I start fighting back and started to kick but I was kicking nothing but air.

"You are so fat, I think you need surgery" she puts her knees on my arms to hold them down, she ripped my gown on my chest and started cutting my chest up. She ripped it more and started cutting my stomach, thighs, then she came back to my chest and sliced my collar bones.

"Oh and you need facial surgery too" she cuts my cheeks, nose, and forehead.

She gets off of me and leaves the room. I get out of bed and look out of the doorway into the hallway. Nobody was around, I step out into the hallway and the door shuts behind me. I look down the hallway and there was a dark figure that was small then getting bigger.

I strain my eyes to get a clearer look, it was a little girl standing there mad-angry. The lights start blinking where she was at, suddenly they were shutting off and she was coming closer to me.

I start running the opposite direction, but the hallway seemed to be getting longer and longer. I turned around and she stopped coming after me, when I blink she was in front of me. It scared me to death.

I fell on the ground then woke up in the hospital bed, people surrounded me.

The first few faces I saw was my Mom and Dad, Layla, Becca, and Zak. Mom and Layla were on my right side. Dad and Beeca were on my left side, Zak was at the end of the bed by my feet.

"Are you okay baby" my Mom said holding my hand, "yea... It happened again didn't it, 'cause I had a really bad dream and it was scary... I died because that's how much it scared me" I said raising up. I look at Zak and just stare at him for a bit then I look at my Dad.

"I'm going to go talk to the doctor to see when you get out" my Dad said kissing the top of my head "okay" I said "I'm coming too, hold on" Mom said grabbing her purse. My Mom and Dad left the room holding hands.

I know I'm not going to get out any time soon, because it will happen again and again.

"I'm not going to get out" I rub my eyes "me and Zak already knew that, but Mom and Dad want you to come home so bad." She sits down in the chair next to my bed "what time is it anyway" I exhaling hard. "5:38pm why" Zak said looking at his watch, "I gotta go pee in a cup for the doctors" I said trying to get out of the bed. I was struggling because I was laying in bed all day, "here let me help you babe" he comes and grabs my left arm and hand pulling me up. "Thanks and tell the doctors I'm using the bathroom now" I walk to the bathroom.

I find the cup on the sink, I can't believe I have to do this.