ZAK STOP!!!

**Chapter 8: Dying...

**Samantha's POV...

I could feel a sharp pain in my stomach like someone was clawing at it. I raise my head up and see Zak clawing at my stomach eating chunks of me. I scream in pain.

"AHHH!! ZAK STOP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! HELP!! SOMEONEj PLEASE HELP ME!!" But no one came. I thought to myself my vampire boyfriend is going to kill me.

I try to scream again but Zak covered my mouth and bit a chunk of my neck. I look in his eyes and they were blood red. He scratched through my chest, lungs, and took out my heart. He ate it, I could feel him eating it. Piercing through the epicardium. But it was still beating.

I just look at him while he ate me. Why wasn't I dead yet, I don't want to feel the pain, I don't want to suffer through this. It hurts too much, my Zak killing me.

I just watch him eating me. I lose control of my body. I can't blink, cry, scream, or talk. Nothing. I laid still doing nothing, but laying there for him to finish me up.

I saw my life flashing before my eyes. All my memories in front of my eyes, my child memories, funny memories, school memories, and my love memories with Zak even when we were friend's. Even though there were a couple of them with Zak. Even the fight memory.

It was hard breathing, I could hear my heart, it was slowing down. My heart stops, then I stop breathing.

I could see a bright light and I was walking to it.

I could hear a voice calling my name "Sam, wake up" it sounded familiar "Sammi love, wake up" too familiar.

I felt something around my mouth and nose, I felt air go inside me. My chest jolted, it felt like a powerful shock went through my chest "Baby wake up please." Everything started fading away, the light.

When everything faded it was black, there was nothing but blackness. I see myself laying in the middle of nowhere with my eyes closed. I walked to myself and went inside my body.

I open my eyes and see Zak over me with worried scared eyes. He didn't have a shirt on. I look around, I was in a bright room with machines, curtains, and people around me dressed in white.

"What's wrong Zak" my eyes were heavy "oh baby I thought I lost you" he raises me up and brings me in a hug. My chest hurt like hell. He kisses me passionately then all over my face.

"What happened" I said while he was kissing all over my face still, he looks at me. It looked like he's been crying a lot. He was about to say something but one of the people dressed in white interrupted him "you had a heart attack" the man was talking calm.

"How did I have heart attack" I said scared "it's because you have a little heart problem." He comes up to the bed and puts his chart tablet behind his back.

"What's wrong with her heart" Zak held my hand tight.

"It's REM (Rapid-Eye-Movement) the stage of sleep when you have most of your dreams. It is only about 20% of your total sleep time. Your blood pressure and heart rate can go up and down during this stage. If you have a nightmare that wakes you up, you may find that your heart is racing. When you wake up in the morning, your blood pressure and heart rate both go back up. But you didn't wake up so you were in or watching your nightmare happen, making your heart and blood pressure rise above normal." He said.

I was scared out of my mind. I look at Zak and it looked like he was going to cry again.

I hope it doesn't happen again, or I'll be dead permanently. "Will she be okay" Zak sat down in the chair next to my bed "we don't know but we'll like to monitor her heart for a couple of days and take some blood test" he comes up to me.

"Okay, when" I look at the doctor "we'll come back in an hour to hook up the monitor" he leaves the room while the other nurses follow him out with a machine that brings you back to life.

At last, I was alone with Zak to talk to him, "how did you know I was having a heart attack" I look at him with worried eyes.

"I was laying on your stomach, but then I wanted to lay on your chest. I was listening to your heart, as I was listening it started beating fast. So I put a shirt on you, then I hurried you to the hospital. The female nurses changed you into hospital gown. I came in here and they were putting monitor machines on you, then like 5 minutes later your heart failed and the machine went flat line. I was crying so much, I thought I was going to lose you" he bends down and puts his forehead against mine.

I could feel his lips in front of mine, his nose touches my nose. His breath against my face felt so good, "just kiss me already" I said closing my eyes waiting for him to kiss me. I felt his lips against mine.

He cups his hands on my face kissing me a little harder and passionately. He puts his hands in my hair. I cup his face in my hands, his cheeks felt wet. I open my eyes while he was still kissing me, he had tears in his eyes (his eyes are closed).

I stop kissing him "what's the matter" I look in his eyes and wipe the tears off his cheeks "I can't lose you again" he locks his eyes on my eyes. What does he mean lose me again? "You never lost me before" I did a nervous chuckle "yes I did and it's all my fault" he starts tearing up again. "What do you mean" I wipe the tears that were falling onto his cheeks.

"Because of the Red Bloods who you call vampire police. I did things I wasn't suppose to do to you" he caresses my lips with his thumb "I don't understand." I was confused.

"After I became like this, and 4 years later I found you and fell in love with you. I drunk your blood too much, not able to resist you...me drinking you wasn't going to kill you because I didn't do it all the time. But the Red Bloods found out and was about to kill me for doing that too much, but you took the blame, and they killed you. I tried telling them to stop and I fought them, but it was no use" he wipes his face off with the back of his hand.

I thought he said he never seen them before "you said you never seen the vampire police before" I was so confused, was he lying to me "you lied to me" he looks down. "Yes" he mumbled under his breath "why" I lift up his chin with my index finger "because it would have reminded me of what happened to you" he takes my hand in his.

A tear falls on my hand, I put my hand on his cheek. I bring him in a hug, it really hurt my chest but I could bare with it.

He buries his face in my neck, he kisses on neck up to my lips. "I love you" he said against my lips "I love you too" I said looking in his eyes.

He kisses me passionately, I lay down not breaking the kiss. It was really hard trying to do something like this when things are connected to you. He lays beside me, I lay on his chest and trace things on his bare skin.

"How do you know it was me" I said looking up at him "because you act the same way you did back then, and you look the same. You never changed" he placed his hand on top of mine.

We didn't talk after that. The same doctor and nurses came in and hooked me up to the heart monitor. Zak got off the bed and stood up, he had a worried look when they hooked it up to my chest.

"I'm going to take some of your blood" a pretty nurse said strapping a rubber band around my arm. And putting the needle in my veins. I look at Zak and he looked like he was going to kill me, it was a face of evil.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it and said "you can go outside Zak" he nodded his head. He let go of my hand and walked out fast with his hands in fist.

The lady continued taking my blood. When she was done, couple of minutes later she left, but Zak never came back.