Learning New Things

**Chapter 13: Something New Everyday...

**Zak's POV...

The doctor walks in "hi is Alex in the bathroom?" said the half bald man "yes" I said "well tell her she can go home" he leaves the room.

Samantha comes out of the bathroom, she looks so beautiful with her brownish blonde hair messed up and wild. "The doctor said you can go home" she didn't say a word but get the clothes that her parents left for her, then left to the bathroom once again.

I'm so stupid to think that he had something with my Samantha. Samantha wouldn't have gotten with him, she loves me.

She comes out of the bathroom and puts on her shoes "I'll drive you home" I stand up and grab my keys out of my pocket "then let's go" she walks pass me and out the door.

When we left the hospital Samantha didn't say anything to me, we drove in silence "Samantha I'm sorry I acted like a jerk in the hospital" I look at her, she was looking outside "Samantha?" she looks at me "You didn't have to be such an asshole towards the man. He was being nice, because I was in a hospital" she glares at me then turns towards the window.

"Do you forgive me" I said sincere she looks at me "yes, but you have to tell me something?"

"Yes anything" I look at her serious. "Tell me everything about you and your kin" she looks at me. Is she joking, she won't understand a thing. "Will you understand what I'm talking about" I look forward. "I'll try an understand."

"Okay... Well you already know when I was born which was 1626 and I can't have kids with anyone and that you and I were together a long time ago. The vampire police aka Red Bloods, don't want vampires to have kids because kids can't be quiet and they won't be able to control themselves around people. And we can't eat regular foods or drink water."

I continued talking "my creator, Michael, was from the clan called Yondree. And he changed me into what I am now. Because I got stabbed in the chest in an alley trying to protect a woman from being raped from five guys. We fought and four of them held me down. Two holding my feet down and two pinning my arms down. The other man was on top of me beating on me for a long time. Then he picked up a stick and stabbed me right here..." I pointed to the right side of my chest above my nipple.

I heard her take a sharp inhale of air. "Do you know who the woman was?" She whispered "yes" "who was she?"

"It was my sister"

"What happened next" I guess she's following along with my story.

"The men left and my sister said to me, 'I'll go get help don't die on me. I love you' she placed a kiss on my forehead then left me in the alley to get help. I thought I was going to die in that alley, but until Michael smelt the blood and came to me. He picked me up and took me to an abandoned house. We rarely had hospitals back then if you saw one, they be small. But Michael tried to take care of me, he really did he bandaged me up and everything but I was dying. I was losing blood quickly. He whispered in my ear saying he's going to change me, I thought he was talking about my bandages. But I was wrong, he bit my neck and I just screamed and screamed. The venom was just excruciating, I felt it go through my body like a virus in a computer." I look at Samantha and she had tears in her eyes.

I continued on "All of a sudden it went black. I opened my eyes and saw Michael sitting next to me. I asked him 'how long was I out' and he said 'a week' he said people been looking for me. I tried to leave that second and go home but he said he had to tell me everything before I left. He told me about the Red Bloods and everything. He took me out and showed me how to hunt for people without other people knowing. He said I had to control my thirst around other people and I can't tell people that I was a vampire. So he basically taught me everything I needed to know to survive. Once I could control my thirst I killed those five men one by one and they begged me to stop and leave them alone, but I didn't. Oh man they screamed and cried but I didn't stop. Once I was down with my revenge I felt good."

"What happened to your family?" She said.

"I went back home a year later, but my family rejected me because they thought I was some kind of monster that I'll kill the children in the family. So I left. I found myself a place to stay at, five years later my sister found me and greeted me with open arms. She told me a man killed everybody in the family except her. I asked her did she see who did it and she said his name was Michael. I was angry. I told her I was going to go find him and kill him. She asked me if she can become like me and I refused to do that but she convinced me that she doesn't want to live without me if I win the fight and she grows old. So I changed her, and told her everything I knew, she was so happy and full of life."

I start thinking about my sister, how she laughed and smiled.

"We said our goodbyes and all that, she said she'll be waiting for me when I come back. It took me two years to find him, its as if he was hiding from me. Once I found him I tortured him and made him suffer. He said he did it because he was helping me. He thought I hated them for not taking me in as I was. I killed him. After I killed him I went back to my sister and we lived with each other. Until I met you then she said she'll give us some space. But when the Red Bloods killed you I was depressed and felt alone. I tried looking for my sister but I never could find her."

"What's your sister's name" said Samantha "her name was Legna (Lu-jena)" I answered her question "how old was she."

"She was twenty when I turned her" I pull up to her driveway. I put the car in park and turn the car off.

"Is there other clans?" She questioned "man your really asking a lot of questions" I said smiling. "Well it's very interesting, and I want to know more about you" she smiles at me. Ok yes there is other clans. There's Yondree, Pride, Olympian, Amazon, Coocon, and Bellitin."

"Is there other vampires with powers like you" she said "yes," I said "did your sister have a power?" She questioned "not that I know of" I said "what was I like in the past?"

Now she wanted to know what she was like. "You were smart, hilarious, you loved jewelry, and a very talkative person." We start laughing "okay story time is over, go inside. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay" she gives me a kiss on the cheek. She's gets out of the car. I back up out of the driveway and onto the street. She walks up to the front porch but didn't knock. I roll down my window and said "is something wrong?"

"Yes" she said walking to my window "what, what's wrong" I said with concern "I forgot to say I love you" I smiled "I love you too."

Next thing I know I felt her lips on mine. She pulls away, "okay...I'll talk to you tomorrow" she puts a piece of hair behind her right ear and walks up onto the porch and knocks. The door opens and she walks in. I drive off and head home.

So now that I got Chapter 13 up, what do you think of my story so far? Is good, great, bad, horrible, or in between? I love reading your comments, it really helps with motivation. So comment, vote, and fan.