The Visit

**Chapter 9: Talk with Mr. Alex...

**Zak's POV...

When Sam said I can go outside, I wanted to get out of there fast. So left the hospital. Because I wanted her blood and she knew I did.

So right now I'm at my house taking a shower. I have to call her parents, and everybody else to let them know that Sam is in the hospital. Which I really don't want to do because they'll ask a lot of question on what happened. Especially telling them the part where I spent the night at her house.

I get out of the shower and put on new clothes. I grab my phone, phone charger, and car keys.

I get in my car and pull out of the driveway, I pull out my phone and dial her parents cellphone number.

Her mom is first,

"Hello, Mrs. Alex" I said trying to be polite.

"Hi Zak it's nice to hear your voice" she sounded happy.

"Mrs. Alex I called you because it's about Samantha" I said.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay" she had a worried voice.

"Well she's in the hospital" I said

"Oh my god, my baby, what's wrong with her?" It sounded like she was about to cry.

"I'll tell you when you come to the hospital" I said

"Okay I'll call her father to meet me there" she hung up.

I call everybody else too.

**10 minutes Later...

I finished talking to Miya. They all said they'll meet me there at the hospital.

But I wonder how she got a heart attack from a bad dream, what was the dream about? It had to be something that she was afraid of or something she didn't want to happen to her.

I'm really worried that it will happen again, I have to watch her and hear her heart.

I pull up to the hospital parking lot, I hope I can control myself around Sam even though I can hear her blood inside her and heart beating.

I can't resist her she's so...amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, and perfect. She makes me happy...which makes me want her so badly.

I get out of my car and walk up to the hospital front desk.

"I brung in Samantha Alex earlier. Can I see her please" I was being polite so I don't get an attitude with the desk lady. "Okay here's your visitors pass and..." She pulls out a clip board "sign in who you're visiting and put your name beside the patient name" I did what she told me to do.

I hand the clip board back to her. I walk down the hallway looking for Sammi's room number, 36B.

I find her room, right before I walk in I heard whispers. I walk in seeing everybody I called, even Becca their family maid.

Mrs. Alex was sitting next to Sam holding her hand talking to her. She turns her head to look at me, she stands up and walks toward me.

She gives me a tight hug, she pulls away and said "thank you for saving my baby" I look at her and said "you're welcome."

She goes back to Sam's side holding her hand. Her Dad comes up to me "can I talk to you in private please" I look at him "sure." We leave the room and walk into the hallway.

"I want to thank you too. So...thank you for saving her" he held out his hand, I shake his hand. His shake was firm and strong, I could feel his pulse and warmth.