Loving A Vampire Isn't Difficult (Zak Bagans)

**Chapter 1: Introduction/Description...

I'm Samantha Alex. I'm 16 years-old in the 10th grade at Mountain Top High School in Honolulu, Hawaii. I have one sister, Layla. She's my best friend ever.

I'm 5'5, white, long brownish blonde hair that goes to the middle of my back, blue eyes, average body size, funny, I'm a genius, beautiful, kind of a girly girl and a tomboy, like to fight sometimes, and sometimes I can be bossy. I have a crush on Zak. Birthday November 27.

Hobbies:

I like playing volleyball, softball, track, tennis, and kickball. I play piano and trumpet. Speak 4 different languages including English. Spanish, French, and Italian. Like to hangout with friends. And I draw beautifully. Loves music.

Friends:

Desmond Streets(15), 5'7, white, short brown hair, hazel/green eyes, average body size (has muscles), funny, smart, silly, class clown sometimes, attractive, sporty, likes to fight, and lisps. Plays football, baseball, basketball, volleyball, and track. Speaks 2 languages English and French. Loves music. Has a crush on Miya. Birthday December 21.

Zak Bagans(16), 5'12, white, short black hair always in a Mohawk, blue eyes, built big (buff), funny, brilliant, weird, silly, VERY HOT, sporty, and likes to watch fights. Plays football, volleyball, sand swims on the school team. Speaks 2 languages English and Italian. Loves music. I think he has a crush on me. Birthday April 5.

Miya Hill(16), 5'3, mixed with everything, short blonde hair that goes pass her shoulders, brown eyes, average body size, funny, genius, crazy, weird, beautiful, girly girl, hates fights, and sometimes she could be a little push over. Plays volleyball, track, softball, tennis, cheerleader, and she swims on the school team, and plays in the school band as an alto saxophone player. Speaks 3 languages Spanish, English, and French. Loves music and dance. Has a crush on Desmond. Birthday February 27.

James Robertson(15), 5'6, white, long dark brown hair which goes to his eyebrows, grey eyes, average body size (has some muscle), funny, very talkative, very smart, cute, sporty, and doesn't like fights. Plays baseball, volleyball, track, and basketball. Speaks 4 Spanish, English, German, and Russian. Loves music. Has a crush on Layla. Birthday June 21.

Layla Alex(15), 5'4, white, long brown hair middle of her back, blue eyes, average body size, funny, silly, crazy, weird, talkative, genius, beautiful, tomboy, and likes to watch fights. Plays volleyball, softball, basketball, and track and plays piano, tenor saxophone and alto saxophone. Speaks 4 languages English, Spanish, French, and German. Loves music and loves to dance. Has a crush on James. Birthday May 4.

And Becca(25) is our family maid and her birthday is August 8.

They've been my best friends since the first day of 9th grade. Except Becca she's been my friend my whole life.

Parents:

Diane Alex(32) and John Alex(35). Both of my parents are attorneys. They're aren't home most of the time so Becca watches me. Been married for 9 years. They bought a BIG house here in Honolulu, Hawaii, to be close to work.

**Hope you like it more coming soon**