Beach Fight

**Chapter 3: Fight...

"Call the police Zak. There's about to be a fight" I said whispering to him, "okay" he said pulling out his phone. I drop my shoes on the ground and let go of Zak's hand. I put my hair in a quick ponytail.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!! DAMN!!" Layla was yelling "AND I SAID WATCH IT" she punched Layla in the face. She got on top of Layla and started punching her in the face repeatedly. I ran over to her and grabbed her by her hair with my left hand and tangled my fingers in it.

To let you know I fight wild.

I punched her in her face repeatedly and dragged her off my sister. Layla got up and got on top of her. She was punching and slapping her face repeatedly. I get Layla off of her and said "let's go before something bad happens" we all start running away as fast as we can but the sand was slowing us down. The lady caught up to us.

"We're not done" she punched me in my face without me knowing. I got in a fighting stance. We came up close to each other and she grabbed my ponytail and I tangled my fingers in her hair (she didn't have a ponytail or a bun). I was taking blows to my face, but it was hard fighting in sand. We were fighting wild.

I lowered her head enough for me to knee her in the face, she still had my hair. I kept kneeing her in the face.

I punched her in her face, she fell on the ground STILL holding my hair.

She gave up on holding my hair and let's go, because I was punching her face hard.

One of her friend's or sister's came and punched me in my face, making me fall on the sand. Layla came and helped.

It was like a sisters vs. sisters fight.

Layla started fighting wild but she was winning. She was a good fighter, I guess watching fights paid off. I started fighting too. This time the girl was in top of me, punching me in the face.

A person came and kicked me in the ribs. It felt like I was going to die. But someone came and punched the girl on top of me in the back of the head. I look at the person, it was Miya. Miya started kicking the girl in the face. I got on top of the girl and started punching her face.

I look at Layla and she was kicking the other girl's ass.

I felt someone grab me by my waist and was pulling me off of the girl. I turn my head to see who it was. It was Zak. James goes and grabs Layla. The girls came up behind Zak and James and tries fighting us. But they were dodging their hits.

The police arrive at the beach. They were questioning us and everything. We were sent home because we didn't start the fight but the girls were hand cuffed and were going to spend the night in jail.

Zak was carrying me back home bridal style. Everyone else was in front of us. James was carrying Layla in his arms like a baby sleeping on your shoulder.

I could feel the blood flowing down my nose and cuts. I look at Zak and he looked like he was going to kill someone. Every second he kept licking his lips, like he was thirsty for something to drink.

"Zak are you okay" I said my voice sounded shaky because I was trying to calm down from the adrenaline "yea I'm fine" he said looking at me putting up a nervous smile. I felt dizzy like the world was spinning slowly. I looked at Zak and said "you look beautiful and sexy when you have no shirt on. You know that" he stopped walking. I can't believe I said that to him. "What did you say" he smiled.

"I said, you look beautiful and sexy when you have no shirt on" I CAN'T BELIEVE I REPEATED IT. He chuckled and started walking again "thank you Sam" he looked at me and smiled.

We arrived at my house, James came in with Layla. Miya and Desmond came in holding our shoes.

They plopped on the couch. Zak carried me all the way up to my room and James carried Layla up to her room.

**Good fight huh?**