Silly Human Boy: For ShadowclawStudio88

Silly Human Boy

For ShadowclawStudio88

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are very old but look 16

Hiccup is 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life was dull.

Fun was a hallow word; it no longer held any life. So, basically, it reminded you of yourself.

You have lived for many years- more than you had bothered to count- and life no longer held any surprise nor joy.

You wandered the streets with a bored expression.

Suddenly, you smelt a sweet, intoxicating smell. Blood, you immediately knew. You haven't had any for a month or so. A snack or two wouldn't hurt.

A sick, small smile made its way onto your lips as you walked towards the sweet scent.

You just didn't expect to turn into an alley and see a teenage boy getting beaten up.

It was the boy's blood you smelled. It was the sweetest smell you had ever came across; and the four thugs were wasting it!

"Stop." The thugs stopped, not expecting to hear your cold, hard voice.

They all smirked and one of them started to walk towards you. "Well hello, beautiful--"

"Shut up," you commanded. "Give me the boy and you won't get hurt." They just chuckled. "NOW!"

"I don't think you're in any position to be making demands. Tommy, help me teach this brat a lesson." Another man started to reach out to grab your arm, but you grabbed his wrist and effortlessly slammed him into the back wall that was twenty feet away.

"Whoa," the boy whispered, eyes wide. You took this time to analyze him. Yes, he would make a fine servant. Skinny, bright and intelligent emerald eyes, freckles, etcetera.

"You," you pointed at the boy. "Come."

He nodded, and the others let him pass without a fight. You grabbed the boy by his collar and pulled him forcibly to your mansion.

"Hello, Miss," your parents head butler, Ronald, greeted at the door. He, too, was a vampire; but he wasn't a pure blood, like you and your parents were. He looked at the boy. "Is this your new...?" he trailed off.

"Servant? Yes."

"What?" the boy asked.

You ignored him. "He'll make a fine one, don't you think, Ronald?"

Ronald examined the boy and smiled. "It appears so. I'll train him as quickly as possible, mistress."

"Good. Get him cleaned up and in nice clothes, then send him to my room. I'll be waiting."

"Yes, mistress."

You walked up to your room without another word. You waited forty two minutes before there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," you answered, bored.

The door opened and the boy stumbled in awkwardly. "Um, h- hello, uh, mi'lady." You smiled at him, but he avoided eye contact.

"What has Ronald taught you so far?" you demanded.

"Uh, that you were- uh, are a vampire. I am your servant. You will turn me into a v- vampire when you deem I am ready to b- become one (which he also said may be n- never). He a- also said he would give me lessons and you would tell me if I did something you didn't l- like."