Day 3~ Just leave it alone

×Chresanto×

The rest of the evening with Tori's family was nice and calm. Tori kept on running around, on the phone frantically. She went into into her room.

"You should go to her," Rachel smiles wearily and I nod my head as I get up and walk to Tori's bedroom.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked, as I sit next to her on the floor.

"No, they're moving my Mom's treatment operation for another month, they keep doing this!" Tori yelled in frustration. She cried tears of anger into my chest as I comforted her.

"Why, don't they know your Mom is severely I'll?" I question as Tori sat up and hugged her knees to her chest.

"Even if they knew they'd keep pushing her treatment back,"

"But this is isn't fair on you and Noah, how long has your Mom been sick for so long, right?" I asked and Tori nodded, as more tears fell down her cheeks.

"She's been ill ever since Noah was born, she's been ill for years Chresanto!" She cries harder.

"How old is Noah?" I asked so confused as in to why the doctors keep pushing back Rachel's treatment date.

"14," Tori replies. She gets up and from the floor and goes through her dressing table draws. She took out a form and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked, even more confused.

"Because Mom's been here, they probably think that because she's been here since Noah was born, she's recovered and she blatantly hasn't, you've seen her condition, she's far from recovered, she's worse!" Tori explains. 

"Then we need to get her into hospital so then they can actually see the state your Mom has been in for years," I protest, as I get up of the floor and walk over towards Tori.

"I- I don't want to," Tori stutters and I give her a 'Are you being serious?!' look.

"So how is your mom gonna get better if she's still in her room? She needs medical attention Tori!" I say and she just blocks me out.

"No, no, no Chresanto you just need to just go away and leave me alone, gosh I knew this was a bad idea," Tori groans in frustration.

"I'm just trying to help, I care Tori!" I say, defending myself from being attacked by Tori.

"Well I don't need you help, when have you ever cared Chresanto, you don't need to care, you just need to go home and be with your girlfriend and leave people like me alone, people who aren't worthy enough to be breathing the same freaking air as you, just get lost!" Tori screams, and I just back off.

"Ok, I'll go," I say, giving up and leaving her room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to James, you may have stepped on my heart and toyed with my head, but you've opened my eyes and showed me that there are plenty of fishes in sea☺❤