Noah

~Noah~

"I'm really happy you got into Woodlands," Skye stated as we sat eating ice pops in the park. And it's December 23rd😂

"Aren't you upset that we won't be able to watch Big Bang Theroy?" I asked, smirking, and Skye nudges me as she blushes.

"Of course I'm gonna miss out BBTS, but I'm sure Chris will happily watch them with me," Skye smiles deviously as she mentions the name. I may not go to high school but I now people abs I know Chris Walkers. This dude is a messed up player that likes to make girls feel special one minute then he stamps on their hearts and walks off like he did nothing wrong.

What a douchebag. I know!

"And I'm sure my cute roommate won't mind watching it wht me either," I smile and Skye laughs.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Skye says, placing her head in the crook if my neck.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked Skye. So cliché, I know😁

"Yeah, I think if you feel a spark towards another person, an they feel one too, I guess it's meant to be," Skye told me.

"Well do you feel a spark with us?" I questioned her and she sat up and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah, do you?" She replied.

"Yeah, and that's why I wanted to ask if you would be my girlfriend, I know people say that long distant relationships don't work but I have a feeling that ours will," I say and Skye looks at me with bright eyes.

"I don't know, I really love you Noah but I'm not sure, we say this now and in 6 months we would be catching feelings for someone else, I want you to be happy," Skye says, tears brimming in her eyes.

"I will be happy with you!" I protest, tears brimming in my eyes too.

"Noah, I'm sure the cute roommate will watch The Big Bang Theory with you," Skye cries as she gets up and runs off.

I'm officially a regect😔
-----------------------------------------------
Skye in the mm💕

Anii🐘🍃