Just Friends

~Chresanto~

I have to admit,

I've never had so much fun putting up the Christmas tree in my whole entire life!

Jasmine was prancing around with tinsel tied to her head.

Mom was belting out some Christmas songs,

And dad was getting all tangled up in the fairy light we hang up across the fireplace.

It took 2 hours to put the tree up since Dad got wrapped up in Christmas lights for the tree.

"Greg, you look pretty good in lights," Jasmine had stated to my dad, as Mom was helping out of the tangled lights.

but as well as having fun and spending time with my family, my mind kept thinking back to what Jasmine had said.

Maybe I should give Tori her present...

And that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to give Victoria Loren Kelly her Christmas Present:)

I get up from my place on the floor and I grab Jasmine's hand on my way out.

"Can I help you Chresanto?" Jasmine asked, as I was shoving on my shoes.

"You my friend are going to meet the one and only, Tori Kelly," I smirk, as I stand up. Jasmine squealed in excitement and quickly shoved her feet into her converse. We say goodbye to Mom and Dad, then rush out the front door and into my car.

"Seatbelt Mr. August," Jasmine laughed as she buckled herself in. I rolled my eyes and buckled myself in too and drove to Tori's house.

{30 minutes laterrrrr}

I pull up outside Tori's house and I take hold of her gift. Jasmine and I walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and Tori answered it, her smile slowly turning into a frown.

"Hi..." Tori says, trailing off into space.

"Hey," I say. It was silent for a few seconds then Tori broke it by speaking again.

"Come in," She smiled, stepping aside for us to come in.

"Tori this is Jasmine my adopted sister," I introduced Jasmine to Tori. They said hi and hugged so I think that's a good sign😅

"My Moms back actually, just for the holidays though," Tori perks up and I smile too.

"That's great, is it ok if I say hi?" I asked and Tori nodded her head and lead us to her living room.

"Face it baby boy, I'm a better player then you," I heard Rachel's voice and u chuckled to myself at her humour.

"Mom I have someone her to see you," Tori sang as we entered the living room. Rachel's face lights up when she sees me.

"Oh Chresanto!" She had smiled. I gave her a gentle hug and the hugged Noah too.

"How are you son?" Rachel asked me, still smiling.

"I'm good, oh, this is Jasmine my adopted sister," I say, introducing Jasmine to Tori's Mom.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs Kelly," Jasmine smiled.

"You too Jasmine, Noah this is Chresanto's Adopted sister," Rachel said to Noah. He waved then excused himself from the room.

"Urmm, Tori I wanted to give you this, but you have to open it tomorrow, since it's your Christmas present," I smiled at Tori, giving her present.

"Thankyou, I know I never got you for our Secret Santa but I got you something too," Tori said, running up the stairs. She ran back down and handed me my present.

"Thankyou, I'll open tomorrow," I smile, causing Tori to smile to, this time letting her dimple show😍

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Tori asked me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I replied, curiously.

"I know that we haven't been talking lately, and I hate hurting you all the time so maybe we should just be friends," Tori explained.

I've been friend zoned.

Period.

"Yeah, I think that's reasonable, I guess I got to let you go if I love and I do love you so I guess I'm letting you go," I slightly smile. Tori hugs me right and then let's go. I give her my best I swear I'm fine smile and walk back into the living room to get Jasmine and to go home.

Me and Jas say our goodbyes and head home. Jasmine tried to talk but I just shut her out completely.

I need to go to bed.
-------------------------------------------
I agree Chres, I need to sleep too😫😂

Anii🍍🐘