The Hospital

~Chresanto~

"So what do you normally do in here?" I asked Tori as she took me into the music room she's always in.

"Well right now we're debating on whether we should perform at Prom as our band, but Laura said that only I should perform but that's not going to go down so well," Tori says, as we walk in. I see Ross and Laura talking then they stopped their conversation when they saw us.

"Hey Tori, hi Chresanto- wait CHRESANTO?!" Laura said in shock.

"Hey," I say waving and they wave back.

"Urmm, Chresanto wanted to hear us practice on of our songs we might do for Prom," Tori explained and I nod in agreement.

"Ok that's cool, well I think we should do Nobody Love, Tori your vocals are insane in that song!" Ross said smiling, and I look at Tori who was blushing.

"Ok then, just take a seat on one of the beanbags," Tori told me and I seat on the beanbag. They all seat up, tuning electric guitars and turning on microphones.

"Ok ready?" Tori said in the mic.

"Ready," Laura replied as she gave Ross the signal in the drum area.

 ((You can now play the song on the top/side:))

They finish their song and I applaud their performance.

"Was it that good?" Tori asked me, he eyes wide in surprise and I nod my head. She squeals in happiness then runs and gives me a hug.

"I'm so sorry!" Tori says in embarrassment.

"Its ok, I personal think you should do that song, or something upbeat, definitely," I suggests.

"I told you two, but you didn't listen to me!" Ross says, dapping me.

"Well at least we can go to Mrs Jones with a song for Prom," Laura smiled.

"Ok I'm gonna go get the lunch for us, same as usual guys?" Ross asked everyone in the room.

"Yup," Laura replied.

"Sure thing," Tori said, sitting down.

"Chresanto, come with me," Ross instructed, leading me out the room.

"I'm so confused right now," I state as I followed Ross.

~Tori~

"Tori, please stop denying the face that Chresanto I'd the guy that makes your freakin heart race!" Laura said and I smiled. I was true, Chresanto does make my heart race, every time I'm with him.

"I'm gonna have to Laura, he's got Lola, I'm sure its nothing," I say, still denying my feelings for Chresanto.

"When's your next Tutoring session?" Laura asked, her 'I've got a plan!!' Face on.

"Tonight," I say, slowly.

"Talk about feelings, or even better, watch the Lion King, you've never watched it before!" Laura says, her brain being filled with ideas.

And yes,

I have NEVER watched the Lion King.

Please don't hate.

Thankyou.

"Ok fine, but if it doesn't work, I swear Laura I'm gonna kill you," I laugh at her.

"Ok then Kelly, your on bitch," Laura smirked, getting confident.

~Chresanto~

Ross took me down to the cafeteria to get lunch for everyone. I spot my friends sitting at our regular table.

"I'll be back in a sec," I say to Ross and he nods his head. I walk over to the table and was greeted by Jacob.

"Hey Chres, where have you been?" He asked me.

"Mrs Jones wanted to talk about my song for Prom, that's all," I lied.

"Well take a seat bro, we're just talking about Prom actually," Craig explained.

"Oh I can't, Craig you know that girl I told you about?"

"Yea,"

"We're having lunch together," I smile and he laughs.

"Chres, don't you think you should dump Lola first?"

"I will, but not yet," I say and I see Ross walk over.

"Hey, urmm I'm going up to the room," I say and I nod,

"Ross, these are my friends, Rayan, Jacob and Craig," I say, introducing everyone to everyone.

"Hey," Ross smiles slightly.

"Sup," Ray says, going back to texting on his phone.

"Hi," Jacob smiles.

"What's up," Craig said.

"See you later guys," I say, walking away with Ross.

¥ Music Room ¥

"We got lunch!" Ross sang and the girls cheered.

"Finally!" Tori smiles, plopping herself in a beanbag. I take my seat next to her. We all dive into the food and just talk about random things. Then Lola welcomes herself into the room.

"Chres, I've been looking for you everywhere!" She said in her annoying high pitched voice.

"Sorry, what's up?" I asked, standing up and taking her out of the room.

"What are you always with them, I'm your girlfriend, not Tori!" She whined and I sighed.

"I know your my girlfriend, but there's nothing going on between me and Tori, we're just best friends," I say in surrender.

"Well, I don't want you anywhere near her Chres, I'm sorry but your friendship is gonna have to end," Lola said, tears actually falling.

"Look now, my makeup is ruined, bye Chresanto," She says, her shaky hand gently wiping her eyes as she walked away.

"Lola wait!" I say, feeling guilty.

"What?" She yelled and I was shocked at her sudden snap.

"I'm sorry baby, I promise I'll make it up to you," I say and she forces a smile on her face before I pull her into hug.

Why can I still smell Ray's cologne on her clothes?

¥ just gonna skip the rest of the school day and shuffle along to Saturday morning☺ ¥

~Tori~

"Come on Noah, we got to go!" I call upstairs. The hospital called and finally decided to have Mom's treatment. Noah and I paid and surprisingly we still had enough money.

"Have you got everything Mom?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Ok, we can go now," Noah says shakily. He was just as surprised as me when Mom insisted to stay in the hospital from now on.

"Right then, let's go," I say, slightly shaking.

We all get into the car. I drive us to the hospital and sign Mom in. Her Doctor came and talked to me and Noah. We signed papers and then said our last goodbyes to her.

"I love you too the moon," Mom smiles, tears falling down her face.

"And back," Noah and I both say, tears falling down our face too.

We hug her tight then let her go.

Just like that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody Love in the mm