Jennet and Tori... But then there's Chres and Justin too?!

~Tori~

After a whole day of Chres avoiding me, I decided to spend some of my Christmas  money at the mall. I climb in my car and drive to the mall. I turn the radio up and cheesed at the thought of Justin.

I arrived at the mall and parked my car close to the entrance.

I don't think I need to tell you why on that one guys.

I enter the mall and decided to make my first stop at the one, the only,

Forever21😏👌👏🙌😍

{A hour laterrrrr}

My arms kill because of all these bags. Topshop, Forever21, Footlocker, Nike, Primark and so more!

"Wow, I have a shopaholic as a girlfriend, yay me!" I hear a familiar voice. I turn around to see Justin smirking.

"Well help me then," I smirked back. He walks over a takes a few bags and I carry the rest. We walk to my car and packed them in the trunk.

"You wanna get some Starbucks?" Justin asked.

"Sure," I say, as I lock my car. Justin grabs my hand and as we enter the mall and into Starbucks.

But that was a bad idea.

"Oh my Jesus..." I say in shock, my heart racing. There sat Chresanto and a girl, talking and laughing.

"Maybe we should just go to Costa," I say, turning around, but Justin pulls me back.

"If your just friends, you should be okay to sit and talk to him," Justin states.

"Yeah but was the way I friend zoned him, it was horrible and I wish it could all just be that simple," I say, and Justin turns to look at me.

"Do you love Chres?" Justin asked me, looking me in my eyes. I don't know.

"No, I love you," I say to him, caressing his cheek. He smiles and plants a kiss on my nose and leads me to the counter. He orders our drinks and cookies for us then we find a table.

"Hey Tori!" I hear Chres' voice. I slowly turn around and wave.

"Hey..." I say awkwardly. Chres and the girl walk over. Jesus take me now.

"Tori this is Jennet, Jennet this is Tori my best friend," Chres smiles. Jennet is super pretty so I guess it makes sense for them to go out.

"Hey, it's nice to finally meet you, Chres is always talking about you," She smiles and me as she shakes my hand. I look at Chres and raise a brow.

"Really, well It's good to meet the girl that keeps popping up on his snapchat if you get what that means," I joke and she laughs.

"I get it, so are you here alone?" Chres asked, giving me a death glare.

"Nope, she's with me," Justin smiles and everyone, as he takes a seat next to me and hands my my drink and cookie.

"Ahhh, Justin, nice to see you again," Chres smiles through gritted teeth.

"You too Chres, hey Jennet," Justin greets.

"You too know each other?" Chres and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, we both take dance lessons at Rochelle Dance Academy," Jennet explains. Since we were all at a table with four chairs, Jennet and Chres sat down.

"So have you found you songs for prom yet?" Chres asked me.

"I have, Justin actually was able to get Ross, Laura and I a band to perform Nobody love, and my solo," I say, smiling at Justin.

"How's your song doing for prom?" I asked, biting into my cookie.

"Great, I found my song and Miss Jones is helping out with so it's all good," Chres smiled proudly.

"So how did you and Justin meet?" Jennet asked.

"Well, Tori was working at Target and I was lucky enough to go to her till. We flirted and then I asked her out to dinner and it just went from there," Justin smiled, taking my hand.

"What about you and Chres?" I asked Them.

"Well Chres came here about two weeks ago and ordered coffee, I was left to closing up again so I decided to talk to him since he looked upset and it just went from there," Jennet said, cheesing at Chres.

"Awww, coffee shop love, cute," I said, smiling.

"So have to got a date to prom Tori?" Chres asked smirking.

"Yeah, Justin, you?" I shoot back, smiling sarcastically.

"Jennet, actually, thanks for asking," He smiled.

"Well I've got to go and work my shift, but it was nice meeting you Tori, I'll see you soon Justin and I'll see you tonight Chres," Jennet smiled as she left.

"Bye Chres, come on Justin," I say, standing up and leaving the shop.

Well that was intense.
---------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed This update😸

Gonna end this book at chapter 40😁

Dedicated to chasbrooks the only writer that can bring me to tears when reading your book❤️😂😭

Anii🎧😍🐘