Apologizes

~Tori~

What did I just do?!

I didn't even know what I was saying.

And I just told him to get lost?

Now he's really not gonna like me, because I'm the messed up chick, whose Mom is ill and has no Dad.

Great.

I let the last few tears fall, before wiping them away and shoving all the papers back into my bedside table. I walk into Mom's bedroom and I see that Noah and her were fast asleep, Mom's arm around Noah. I smile and left them to sleep. Other than looking after Mom, Noah has a little job, only handing out newspapers around the 'posh' neighborhood. He gets paid $10 each newspaper so he earns quite a lot. But I hate the fact that he spends it all on trying to help with her treatment. He doesn't have a Xbox one or PS4, he just has a IPhone 4s that is wrecked up.

Did I mention anything about school?

No.

Why?

Because he doesn't go to school.

He told me to get my education and a successful job and live my life with 'someone special'.

I beat myself up for listening to him.

"Hey sis, did Chresanto already leave?" Noah sleepily asked me.

"Yeah, hey come over here," I say, patting next to me on the bed. He walks over and embraces me in a hug.

"I heard you arguing with Chresanto before he left, maybe Mom should go to hospital, then we can buy things for her and the house, and treat ourselves, plus she's bound to get better," Noah says, trying to reason with me.

"What if she doesn't cope, I mean its like we're putting her in prison Noah," I poi t out, but I should of known Noah wouldn't back down that easily.

"Let's ask her in the morning Tori, then we'll know what Mom wants," Noah smiled, and I laughed at his intelligence.

"Ok then Jamesy, but I brought home some chocolate cake if two people called Tori and Noah want all if it," I smirk and Niah runs downstairs.

You've just got to love my Noah❤

¥Rise and Shine, its the morning time!¥

I wake up to the sunlight streaming through my curtains. I look at my clock and see that it was 6am. Yep, I got to get up.

I get out of bed and walk into Noah's room. He was fast asleep with his phone on his instagram Page. Hehehe

I take his phone and snap a quick pic on his instagram.

I'm so dead☺☺

I run out his room and slowly enter Moms. She was already awake, reading her favourite book- To Kill A Mockingbird.

"Morning Mom," I smile and she looks up and smiles.

"Hello Tori, why aren't you dressed yet?" Mom greeted me and I look at down so see I'm still in pajama shorts and a oversized hoodie.

"Oh crap I forgot!" I say, slapping my hand against my forehead.

"Language Tori, please got get ready for school, then one back for prayer," Mom says, carefully placing down her book.

"Ok, and sorry for the cursing," I apologize and Mom smiles. I walk out her room and back into mine. I go through my wardrobe and pick out my outfit. I shower and dry off, get dressed and brush my dirty ass teeth☺