Right by your side

~Tori~

When I got the call, I ran out the house in my prom dress and heels and jumped into my car. I called Laura and told her and she said it's okay, her and Ross will just cancel our performance. I called Justin too and told him and he said he'll see my tomorrow and not to worry.

Well its a bit to late for me not to worry.

I park my car in the parking lot and ran up to reception.

"I'm here to see Chresanto August," I say, panting like a dog.

"Room 124, the room right at the bottom of the corridor." The receptionist directs me and I run to the bottom of the corridor and enter the room. Chres' mom was in there, looking at her son hooked up to machines.

"Tori, you came," Mrs August said in shock and I give her a hug.

"Of course, how is he?" I asked, taking a seat.

"He woke up then he closed his eyes and hasn't woke up since," Tears formed in my eyes and soon they were falling.

"Where's Jennet?" I asked.

"She's on her way now, I called you because you were his emergency call contact," I smiled at the thought.

"I'm going to get some coffee, I won't be long," Mrs August says, standing up and leaving the room. I walk over to Chres and tears start to pour.

"Chres, if you can here me, please give me a sign, squeeze my hand if you can hear me, please Chres," I cry. I see his finger twitch, then they flickered. He squeezed my hand gently and I smiled while crying. He eyes open and he smiles at me.

"Fancy seeing you here," he smiled weakly and I laughed at his cockiness.

"Well I am you emergency call contact," I state and he smiles.

"Your look beautiful," he say, staring in my eyes and I look at my heels.

"Well it is prom tonight," I say and Chres looks guilty.

"I'm sorry you had to miss prom, I know you really wanted to sing, you can go now if you want," Chres rambles on.

"No, I'm gonna stay here, I'm gonna be right by your side, Laura and Ross understand and so does Justin, I'm not going anywhere, plus I brought Uno cards," I smirked, taking them out of my bag.

"Why are you carrying Uno cards to prom?" Chres asked smiling.

"Prom could of been a drag, so I brought cards just in case," I explain. Chres sits up and I start dealing out the cards.

"Where's my Mom?" He asked as we began to play.

"She said she went to go and get coffee, but that was at least five minutes ago," I say, confused.

"She's gone home," Chres said dryly as he looked at his phone.

"I'm sorry..." Is all that I could say.

"It's nothing, right is it my turn?"

-an hour later-

After six rounds of Uno, Chres finally admits I'm the queen of Uno.

"So how are things with you and Justin?" Chres asked as I sat with him on the bed.

"It's great, what about you and Jennet?"

"Same, I just want to know where she is,"

"I'm here! I'm sorry I'm late, traffic is hectic because of prom, how are you babe?" Jennet entered the room, kissing Chres.

"I'm good, Tori kept me company," Chres referred to me and I waved.

"Oh hi Tori! how are you?" Jennet asked me as she hugged me.

"I'm good, just worn out," I say, point at my heels.

"Tell me about it!" Jennet laughed as she pointed to her heels too.

"I should go then, Noah is probably wondering where I am, I'll see you tomorrow Chres, bye Jennet," I say, hugging the both of them and then taking my stuff and leaving.

I hate how I'm so nice.
-------------------------------------------
I know it's not actually Chres in the mm, but that's what Chres would look like in the hospital bed😭💕

Higher then your next door neighbor🚬

Anii😍🐘