Christmas Eve

~Chresanto~

I was caught up in a sticky situation today.

whether to give Tori her present, or to keep it on my desk.

I haven't spoken to Tori for 4 days straight and whenever we see each other in the corridors at school its a 2 second glance and then we walk off again. It's so awkward when I'm around her and I hate it. I just want it to all go back to the way it was...

"Hey Chres, We're putting up the tree; Alison told me to tell you to get your moody ass downstairs pronto," Jasmine smiled at me and I laughed for the first time in forever.

"Okay then, and I'm not moody, just trying to make a very hard choice," I defend myself and Jasmine just sighs and smiles.

"Give her the present Chres, she'll come around I'm sure of it," Jasmine says, taking the gift off my desk and places in my hands.

"Thanks Jas, but now we have a tree to decorate," I smile at Jasmine, as we exit my room and down to the living room...

~Tori~

"Come on Tori, I can see Mom outside!" Noah called up the stairs. Mom was coming home for the Christmas holidays but she has to go back on new years eve which sucks but it is what it is I guess...

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I reply to my brother, falling down the stairs on the way into the living room, causing Noah to die of laughter. We heard a knock at the door and ran to the door in excitement. Noah and I opened up the front door together to see two paramedics, one at the door and the other wheeling Mom up to house.

"Tori! Noah!" Mom called, smiling at us. I haven't seen her smile in ages. The last time a saw it was when I was talking to her about Chres and I's relationship...

"Mom, its so good to have you home!" Noah beams, hugging her gently. I know he couldn't hold it in anymore. He wanted to tell Mom the news about Woodlands.

"You too Noah, Now how's my Tori?" She asked me, smirking at me. I laughed and made my way to give her a hug. I come to hug her and she smells of tobacco... but she doesn't smoke...

"How are you Mom?" I asked, pushing the thought to the back of my mind.

"I feel great, God is really looking after me in the hospital room, my faith is growing strongly," Mom smiles and I slightly smile. I'm sure God is against smoking...

Stop it Tori, you can't accuse Mom of doing something that you don't she's doing!

  "Right if anything is wrong, call 911 of course and ask for Adam and Sam, okay?" One of the paramedics explained to me. I nodded as he smiled at me. He must be Adam since that's when his name tag said...

"That's fine, I guess I'll see you on new years eve," I smile at Adam and he replies the gesture. Sam and Adam say their goodbyes as I wheel Mom into the house. Noah was fixing Mom a cup of tea while I made sure she was comfortable. I looked at how fragile my Mom was and I scared me thinking about what could happen to her.

But then the door knocked...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tori's house in the mm

Anii✌❤