First Game missed, Back in my Bed

~Chresanto~

Today I get to leave behind the uncomfortable hospital bed and the dirty food in the restaurant.

Tori actually stool to what she said when she told me she was gonna be right by my side, because she was here this morning to take me home.

"You glad to be leaving?" Tori asked me,  and I looked at her.

"That's like asking me what two plus two equals, I'm happy as Larry to be leaving this place!" I say and Tori laughs.

"I guess that means you have to miss the big game though, I bet that sucks," Tori said and I sighed. When the doctors said I have to have a weeks recovery, I was crying. Tonight is the championships, and I won't be able to play. Tori said she'll take me to see the game so I guess that okay.

"Yeah, but oh well, I'll live." I lied, because deep down inside I'm dying at the fact I can't play.

"You worse at lying than me," I heard Tori mumble and I threw a pillow at her.

"I heard that!" I smirk as she smiled.

"I think that's the last of everything, you ready?" Tori asked as she handed me my bag and I nodded. We left the hospital room and singed out at reception. We left the building and headed towards Tori's car.

"It feels like I've been locked up for years and I've been let free," I say, breathing in the fresh air.

"It would do, Mom says it's like being tortured in there, she just wants to sleep in her bed," Tori says and I smile at her. We throw everything into the trunk and headed for home. Well my home to be fair.

-10 minutes later-

Tori parked out side my house and we began to unload the car of my things and inside. Jasmine opened the door and runs up to my and tackles me with a giant hug.

"I missed you Chres!" She said and I hugged her tightly. I love Jasmine like she was my real sister.

"I missed you too jammy dodger, how have you been?" I asked her, using a ridiculous nickname I just made up on the spot.

"Thanks Tori for looking after him, you know how stubborn he is," Jasmine says to Tori. They both laugh.

"I'm right here you know!" I proclaim as we all walk inside. I was greeted be the smell of pancakes and Mom singing along to Hotline Bling. Please don't ask.

"Chres! Your home!" Mom cheers and I give one look and take my things upstairs.

After she ditched me at the hospital a free weeks ago, don't be thinking gonna be running into her arms and acting like she's the world's best Mom.

"I'll go talk to him," I heard Tori's says, as she came up the stairs and into my room.
She plops onto my bed and looks at me.

"I get that she left you in the hospital and didn't visit after that, but she's still your Mom and she loves you so much," Tori tells me and I turn on my side, so I'm facing her.

"It's funny how people use the word love so easily. My mom, Lola, you..." I say coldly giving Tori a glare of hurt and sadness tangled up. There was a brief silence until Tori broke it.

"I'm sorry I hurt you then friend zoned you. I'm sorry that I told you I loved and now we aren't together, I'm sorry for reopening the wound that Lola left behind, I'm sorry for being the useless Tori who's life is recked up because of
him," Tori cried. I wrapped her in my arms as she cried on my shoulder.

"Who is him?" I asked Tori softly.

"My Dad, Christmas Day he sent me a letter saying he's alive, the telegram sent home from Afghanistan was given to the wrong address. Apparently Mom knew all along but kept him away from Noah and me, so now I have a dad who I haven't seen since I was 10, and I keep hurting people without noticing I'm going it," Tori explained.

"I'm sorry for bringing this up Tori, I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry," I say, caressing her cheek as she sobs quietly. She sits up and wiped her tears, smiling.

"You're so kind Chres, Jennet really deserves you,"  Tori smiles slightly.

"You're a beautiful intelligent girl and Justin is very lucky to have a girl like you," I say, wiping her tears. We stare into each other's eyes and before I know, our lips were untied in a deep passionate kiss. Our hands roaming each other's bodies, until we broke apart.

"Oh my..." Tori said in shock and I don't know what to do.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of done-"

"No it was me, I'm sorry," Tori interrupts me and we both laugh.

"We should get going to the game," I say, sliding on my converse.

"Yea, we should get going," Tori agrees as we leave my bedroom and the through the front door to her car. We drove to the football pitch, and took our seats.

"How does it feel being in the bleachers?" Tori asked, smiling.

"Weird, I never thought I wouldn't be playing the biggest game of my life, but hey, I'm still living," I slightly smile and Tori hugs me tight.

First game missed. Back in my bed.
---------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna be finishing this book soon😭

I know😪

But I think I might delete Taken Mortals. It's a very deep book and someone important told me that book is for a different season😌❤️

So don't hate me and suck it up😑

I will be writing a sequel to this book, but after I've completed Opinions👍

That's all for now☺️

Stay tuned📺

Higher than Breezy🚬

Anii😍🐘😻