Wide Awake

~Chresanto~

I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling. My mind is racing with thoughts and I don't know why I'm crying.

My reputation at school is slipping, I can't play football like I use to and the one girl I loved and cherished is taken by some fancy guy who can treat her better.

But then I have Jennet the sweetest girlfriend I have. She makes me smile when I wanna cry, she talks to me about her feelings and doesn't keep them bottled up and she's just there when I need her the most.

Oh, I guess I do know why I'm crying.

I'm not moving. I'm paralysed in fear and rejection. Knowing that Tori is happy and we are moving on, forgetting about all the good memories that we had.

They're not even memories anymore to be honest.

My life wasn't suppose to be like this. I was gonna be with Tori and we would be so happy together. We would go to prom together and graduate together. Have a family and live happily ever after.

But I never get the fairytale ending.

I've been starting at the ceiling for what seems like years until my eyes shut and I hear faint screams of Jasmine and Mom, before everything is black and I can't hear a thing...

But I'm still wide awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is he going to be alright?" 

"Yes Mrs. August, your son as just had a small stroke which is fairly dangerous, there was no harm done to his main organs, but at his age, it is serious if this happens again."

My eyes open and I see tubes hooked up to me and my Mom sitting in a big red armchair in the corner.

"Mom?" I called her name and she shot up and ran to my side.

"Chresanto you scared me, I thought you were dead..." Mom says, tears freely falling down her face. I reach to wipe them, but my arms were hooked up to so many machines.

"I'm so sorry Mom," I say, tears spilling as My mom hugs me and whispers "it's going to be alright" in my ear.

But we both know that's a lie.
-----------------------------------------------
Well here is the update😧

Not my best but it'll have to do😩

had better days.

Wait that's a lie😢

Higher than Fetty Wap🚬

Anii✌😢🚬😩