Intertwined.

Our hands intertwine like an elegant spiders web.
They're beautiful like a dress backed with lace.
They fit together in such peaceful harmony two doves are jealous.
Our hands so light but yet so tightly held together, no stronger force can pull them away.
Your lips pull into a tight smile saying you won't ever let go, I trusted that.
You said "I'll never tell a lie."
I trusted you would never cheat but, you did just like a poker player wining for money who knows how to do his math.
Your lies kill me a little more each time, your words like a catapult flung at me burning me like the time when I was an innocent kid reaching into a heated oven for the pan of fresh cookies.
Your love was so sweet and kind like the soft touch of a sweet rose on you're nose, but forgot it had thrones.
You resemble a rose sweet and kind but when you inspect closer and close your eyes and you let your hands be guided without worries because you trust to much there's thorns in you not literally but metaphorically you're whole being was thorns.
Everything you said turned to shit and you're words like bruises made me want to quiver.
The thing is you never hit me or hurt me with force, it was always something hidden that others couldn't see.
In the ways you told me things.
How I look in baggy shirts make me look like a man or, the way how you loved me differently when I cut all my hair off.
Or the way when you're friend said I was a lesbian and you did nothing about it, you didn't even stand by my side.
You hurt me in so many ways and possibilities in more possibilities then when you flip 2 20 sided dice.
The one thing you never knew about me is that I'm smarter than the average person but somehow I couldn't see threw all of you're hidden mysteries that you had out for me.
I used to love mysteries but I've grown up since then.
So here's to the day that I've decided to put you in the past so I can grow into a better person.
And finally not let people like you destroy me in the ways you did.
~E.M.C
.
A little note from the Poet:

I've been writing poetry for years now and the ones you read in my story are all mine and the way I interpret how things happen in my life. I hope you guys like them so far and please leave feedback anything helps (: Stay strong and I hope you are having a lovely day/night!