Leaving.

The rain used to be so elegant and soft I used to find a peace of mind in the rain.
You and me both, rain was our favorite we would always get into comfy clothes and take walks and just talk about life and the things we loved.
While the rain drops would fall on us softly.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to love rain the way I used to its just another part to the day it's just another part of weather, Mother Nature.
All of the good is gone just ripped away like a train wreck going to fast.
I'll have to learn to let go and forgive and find peace in something else.
I should be happy I should be happy that I stood up for myself I should be happy that I left  I should be happy that I did ,something for myself instead of everybody else but I'm not.
All of this is so fucking  cliche me the girl leaving and him willing to take me back when I realize I miss and I can't take it anymore.
I should be proud because I've never stood up for myself but I can't help but hate myself more and hate that I did this, I hate this so much.
Why am I so upset?
Why does it have to be like this?
~E.M.C

A note from the poet:
Hi my name is Emily and I hope you like my collections of poetry. Leave any feedback if you want I appreciate it and I'll respond back to the best of my abilities. I'll also try to post once a day for awhile.