Interview With DitzyDizelde:

Wattpad Username(s):

DitzyDizelde

Age:

20

Gender:

You know on the bathroom, with the stick figures? Mine wears a dress!

What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

-Krisha

Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

Krisha, mostly because, you know, it's my only one! LOL! But I'm a sucker for a decent were or vamp romance, so that's why!

Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

Uh, nope, none that I can think of!

When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

I just write whenever i have the time (which isn't often) and write as much as I can on a chapter in as short a period of time as possible!

What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

Well, I used the Wattpad app for about half a year, reading amazing stories from this site, and I finally decided to make an account hoping that I could become as popular as the authors that I loved!

Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

My inspiration = Tacos! I don't know why, but taco's inspire me. No joke!

When did you first start writing?

Just a few months ago really, I've never written anything unless it was for school before Krisha came around!

If you could change one thing in any of your books, what would it be?

Krisha, I would go back and change part ten (won't spoil it!) because I really hadn't planned on that happening to Mr. Brady but unfortunately it's too late to change it!

When you start writing a new book, does it already have a plot or are you as clueless as to what will happen as your fans are?

I'm completely clueless, I don't have a plot or story line, I just go wherever the characters take me!

When starting a new story, what comes into your mind first, the Title, the basic idea of the book, or the characters?

The title, for the most part. Sometimes it'll be the idea and rarely the characters will come first.

What do you love most about writing?

The freedom it give you. You can make the character do, say and react howevery you want, you can make the character the exact opposite of you, or the same and just go crazy!

If you could tell your fans one thing, besides Thank You, what would it be?

I'd have to ask a question: Why are you reading my book?

What would you like to tell all of the Hope-To-Be Authors that are currently on Wattpad?

Don't give up, stay strong and eat more vegetables!

Do you use any other sites to post your stories?

Negatory, i just use wattpad

Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

Nope, none completed yet!

What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?

Um, that'd have to be the dramatic parts, the ones that make your stomach clench and heart start beating quicker! Yeah, those ones!

What part of a book is your favorite to read?

The same kind that's my favorite to write! lol!

What is your favorite book of all time?

Oh. Probably The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine. It has action, romance and fantasy, plus all the other things i love to read about!

What was the first book you ever remember reading?

The first book I remember reading all the way through was a biography on Helen Keller. I loved to learn about her!

Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

Ooh. Lets see. There's Gail Carson Levine, Stephanie Meyer, JK Rowling, Jane Austen and Bette Greene! They're all amazing authors and really inspire me to try harder and be better in the way I write!

If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?

I'd ask: When's your next book coming out?

What made you start writing?

I'm not 100% sure. I just was reading on wattpad one day and said to myself "I want to write a story!"

And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

My favorite author would probably be TheMightyPen / AShadowsKiss (same person) because I'm really obsessed about reading about people who are blind, deaf or mute. TheMightyPen is probably the best writing on those subjects that I've found thus far!

If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

Could you kindly upload again please? Or I'd ask what gives them inspiration to write such books!

What is your favorite genre of book to read?

Romance/Werewolf/Vampire

If you could add or change one thing about Wattpad, what would it be?

Um. Nothing! I love every bit of Wattpad!

What is your favorite feature about Wattpad?

Either the Instant Messaging or the free books! LOL

Why did you start posting stories on Wattpad?

I dunno, just wanted to. I wanted to get fans and see what other poeple thought of my writing skills!

Would you rather write your books or read someone else's?

Read. Definitely read someone elses!

Who is your hero?

Um. I don't really know. I have a few but they're personal and I prefer not to say!

Would you like to give your fans any websites to check out and follow you on, such as Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook?

Nope, I don't have any of those!

And Finally, would you like to say anything about a certain subject that I haven’t already covered in this interview?

I have just a few words to say, in the words of Hogwarts: Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon!