Interview With KaiteRae

11 Questions About You!

1. Name (optional) and/or Nickname(s):

Kaitlyn, but I prefer Kaite.

2. Age(again, optional):

18

3. Username(s):

KaiteRae

4. Favorite Color(s):

Purple and Lime Green.

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

MCR, Hawk Nelson, Fireflight, Alanis Morrisette, The Goo Goo Dolls, and All Time Low.

6. Favorite Drink:

Why, chocolate milk, of course!

7.What's your favorite book and why?

I don't really have a single favorite book, but I do happen to have an extremely long list of books I love!

8. Whose your hero?

It's between my grandfather and J.K. Rowling. My grandfather hasn't had an easy life, but he's always been able to face it straight on and never let things get him down. That takes a lot of strength to do! As for Rowling, when I was little, my mom and dad divorced, and things became really unstable. I almost got depressed. But, JKR gave me a home and stability. It's something she's done for lots of people that she's never met.

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

I'd probably give myself a six. I like to think that I'm a fairly good writer, but most of the time I doubt myself and second guess everything I write.

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

What? Besides reading and writing? That's my life though! xP If I had to pick, I'd say Chemistry. Chemistry is actually very interesting and entertaining, especially when fire is involved.

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

My Tumblr is listed as my website on my profile, and I've linked to Facebook and Twitter on there. I had them on Wattpad before, but Wattpad likes to post things to them without telling me first.

---------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

1. Could you name all of your books, for those who aren't your fans but for some reason still reading this?

Right now, I've got myself in a pickle with several "work in progress" books. There's Awoken, Promise, Blair Witch, Orella, and Crystal Tears. The last of which is a collaboration with my best friend, KimberlyDesirae.

2. Are any of those books completed? And if so, which ones?

Nope! I'm still working on all of them, and it looks like it might stay this way for a while. College is extremely time-consuming!

3. Do you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

Yes. Blair Witch is on hold indefinitely right now. I just got mad at it and can't look at it right now.

4. Which of your book is your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most?