Interview With AliceWolfe

1. Wattpad Username(s):

Just AliceWolfe… I once had another account but forgot the password …

2. Age:

16 as of this September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3. Gender:

Female :)

4. What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

Umm let’s see here:

On wattpad:

After the last battle (Finished and under revision)

Nancy, Meet the Pevensies (On hold until inspiration comes)

Forever in our hearts (True story…sad story)

Back in the wardrobe

Shattered faith (Sequel to After the Last Battle)

Marissa’s letters (From my earlier writing days…)

You promised

The truth please

Finding the Queen of Old

Friends for (n)ever

Forever never lasts

A new home…

Song fics :)

To rule, or not to rule… that’s the question

Judged

My Yertle the Turtle assignment for my American government class

We are all… *(Harry potter/Narnia crossover)

Not on here:

Fallen Rose

Mandy and Becky

Caitlyn Sierra

Shipwreck (I plan on posting this when it’s complete)

*I’m sure there all millions in notebooks in my room :)

5. Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

My favorite is… Wow hard question… I would have to say it’s After the last Battle since it’s the first story I ever posted and means a lot to me now. But my favorite not posted is Shipwreck… Defiantly amazing!

6. Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

Oh gosh… Millions of them! Um I would elaborate… but I don’t want to embarrass myself or anyone I know lol

7. When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

I have no set schedule, but I try to write everyday. Music! Music and writing are my life :D Favorite artist/groups would be Skillet (For sure the best), Taylor Swift, Daughtry, Beckah Shae, and Owl City. But really it’s the song, not the artists :)

8. What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

I don’t know. One day I was just like… “Hmm… Maybe others would like to read this.”

9. Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

Inspiration would have to be my friends. They support my writing, and they keep my writing because I know if I stopped, they would be knocking on my door, pitchforks in hand, and force my to write… Yep I love my friends :)

10. When did you first start writing?

When I was five I wrote a story about a sun disappearing and a witch…. So that was the first thing I remember writing and I’ve been writing since.

11. Why did you start posting stories on Wattpad?

Refer to question 8 lol :P

12. What do you love most about writing?

The freedom. Writing can let you express anything you want, with no one really questioning it. It’s definitely the freedom.

13. If you could change one thing in any of your books, what would it be?

Hmm good question. I would say I would change some of my characters names. I use the same names too much….

14. When you start writing a new book, does it already have a plot or are you as clueless as to what will happen as your fans are?

I have a main plot, but then everything else is mostly spur of the moment.

15. When starting a new story, what comes into your mind first, the Title, the basic idea of the book, or the characters?

The basic idea. I get the idea and fill in the blanks :)

16. If you could tell your fans one thing, besides Thank You, what would it be?

I would tell them all how amazing they are, and that they should never be afraid to be themselves.

17. What would you like to tell all of the Hope-To-Be Authors that are currently on Wattpad?

No matter what people say, be proud of your work. All that matters is that you like it and are proud of it. Try your best, and keep your hope. Someday, you could be famous.

18. Do you use any other sites to post your stories?

Nope. Never even looked at posting on other sites. True wattpad poster only. I do read stories on fanfictoin.net though.

19. Would you like to share you Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter with fans and readers?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002248503636

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AliceWolfeStory

My and my sis website: http://wolfebooks.webs.com/

20. Would you like to mention anything else that I’ve forgotten?

Umm not really… I could go into boring details of my life like how I’m madly crushing on a guy who barely notices me but I won’t bore you lol: P

EXTRA: Can you unscramble this word: plepacause

A-p-p-l-e-s-a-u-c-e Applesauce :D