Interview With WeasleyTriplet99:

Wattpad Username(s):

WeasleyTriplet99

Age:

14

Gender:

Last time I checked, I was a girl.

What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad?

Ron’s Twin Sister? I Think Not! *HP FanFic*

The Lost Brother *HP FanFic*

My Cousin is the One *HP FanFic*

An Interview with BookWorm—My BFFL

Which of these books are/was your favorite story to write and why?

Uh… that would have to be “Ron’s Twin Sister? I Think Not!” ‘cause… well, I don’t know. It came to me in a dream and well, I saw the whole story to write, so it’s easy. Plus, it entertains me. :D

Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

Nope.

When you're writing, do you have a schedule or maybe you have something that you do when you're writing such as listening to music?

Nope. I just write. Music distracts me and I find myself writing down the lyrics to the song instead of writing the story.

What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

I saw other people’s stories and how they got popular over time, so I was like, ‘Hey, why not?’

Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

J.K. Rowling!!! Oh, and J.R.R. Tolkien.

When and why did you first start writing?

When my teacher forced me in the second grade.

Why did you start posting stories on Wattpad?

I don’t know… I felt like it? Hehe…

If you could change one thing in any of your books, what would it be?

Ummm… I guess I would change some of the character types/personalities/names.

When you start writing a new book, does it already have a plot or are you as clueless as to what will happen as your fans are?

I’m CLUELESS. Sometimes I’m so clueless I have to delete a story I started because I don’t know what to do with it.

When starting a new story, what comes into your mind first, the Title, the basic idea of the book, or the characters?

The characters. I usually dream them up. Then it would be the basic idea, and I ALWAYS come up with the title last.

What do you love most about writing?

Imagination! I’m free to write what I want!

If you could tell your fans one thing, besides Thank You, what would it be?

Exactly why are you reading me story?

What would you like to tell all of the Hope-To-Be Authors that are currently on Wattpad?

Keep trying and use that brainpower! Sleep helps too. Don’t stay up all night writing!

Do you use any other sites to post your stories?

I used to use Quizilla, but I realized it sucked compared to Wattpad.

Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

Nope. Never completed a story on Wattpad in my life.

What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?

The beginning!

What part of a book is your favorite to read?

The last page. I’m impatient so I read that first. xD

What is your favorite book of all time?

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling!!

What was the first book you ever remember reading?

Pippi Langstrumpf!  [[Interviewers Note: That's Pippi Longstocking or Pippi Långstrump for the American's and Swedish :) ]]

Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

Do I have to pick ONE?! My two favs are J.K. Rowling, and J.R.R. Tolkien. I love both of their creativities. J.K.R. is awesome because she opened up the world of wizards to all the Muggles, and Tolkien showed the people of the race of Men the world of Hobbits, Dwarves, and wizards.

If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?

How do you come up with this stuff?!

And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

InternetJunkie!!!! Because she has an awesome imagination, she knows how to write fantastically (is that a word?), and she’s hilarious! :D

If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

How do you come up with this stuff?!

What is your favorite genre of book to read?

Fantasy, Fan Fiction, and Fiction. The three “F’s” of book genres!

If you could add or change one thing about Wattpad, what would it be?

Nothing.

What is your favorite feature about Wattpad?

Um… people’s writing?

Would you rather write your books or read someone else's?

BOTH! I like reading people’s books and writing my own.

Who is your hero?

This might seem stupid, but GEORGE WEASLEY!!!!

Would you like to give your fans any websites to check out and follow you on, such as Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook?

I don’t have a Facebook. I don’t have Twitter. I don’t have a Tumblr either. So no.

And finally, would you like to say anything about a certain subject that I haven’t already covered in this interview?

Q: On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how much do you like writing?

A: A TRILLION, BILLION, AND ONE!!

[[Interviewer's Note: I blushed like crazy when she said her favorite WP author... lol!]]