Interview With PaigeyLou

11 Questions About You!

1. Name? Nicknames?

Paige Louise Rolland. I get called many things, Paigey, PaigeyLou, PaigeyPoo, Paiger, Paigella, Baba.

2. Age?

15. To be 16 on February 9th 2012.

3. Username(s)?

Wattpad - PaigeyLou

DeviantART - Paigey-Lou

fanfiction.net - PaigeyLou

YouTube - PaigeyLou1

4. Favourite colour(s)?

White is my all time favourite. White is every colour, according to psychologists. I also like yellow, red, green, purple and blue.

5. Favourite band(s)/musician(s)?

I'm not really that into music to be honest. But I LOVE Florence and the Machine! Evanescence. Lady Gaga. I love Disney songs and songs from musicals too.

6. Favourite drink?

I like Ribena (I think it's specific to the UK) and I LOVE Irn Bru (Iron Brew). It's a purely Scottish drink and althought you CAN get it in other places, the original is sold only in Scotland.

7. What's your favourite book and why?

I love the Harry Potter books? When I read the first one, I was a mere SIX years old. I didn't understand half of the words but I've been an avid fan for almost ten years now. What's not to love? Magic and mystery, friendship, love, the hardships of life, realism in an unrealistic world. It's just beautiful!

8. Who's your hero?

A kid called Aerrow from a show that used to air on Cartoon Netword in 2007. Storm Hawks. I always loved him because he always strived for the good. The same applies to almost EVERY Disney girl XD. And Belle and Beast from Beauty and the Beast (Disney).

9. If you could score yourself on a 1 - 10 on how good an author you are, what would you give yourself?

6 or 7. I keep giving up on stories, I take FOREVER to update and sometimes I just cannot be bothered and my writing is sloppy.

10. What's your favourite hobby besides reading or writing?

I have a lot. I like contemporary dancing, I attend and Youth Theatre. I LOVE hanging out with my friends. I LOVE watching musicals.

11. Would you like to give your fans your Facebook, Tumblr and/or Twitter.

I HAVE a Twitter but I never use it, and Tumblr confuses me. I'm on Facebook though as Paige Louise Rolland. http://www.facebook.com/messages/?action=read&tid=ULQAG3DmDBtBEYpPm3cxnA#!/profile.php?id=1287657146

10    

 [[IN EXTERNAL LINK]]

 Questions about Your Writing and Books!

1. Could you name all of your books for those who aren't your fans and for some reason are still reading this?

A Tiny Little Sin - vampire story.

Sanity Strained - sequel to the above.

From A Star - a story about an angel who helps a delinquent teenage boy to behave and be nice and find love, whilst on the run from the FBI who think she's an alien.